No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful player. Great kid. How can you not love this guy? We are very lucky.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I could be off on this but I think among all of the Iranian players that chose to play for Iran Saman was the most vocal in appreciation and pride in his Iranian identity. I am so proud of this guy. Players such as Saman and Ashkan, not to mention Ghoochi and Zandi and .... have added a new flavor to our football culture.

Comment

Very proud of him.

Guys, lets give credit where credit's due.

Most of us aren't happy that CQ did not give him a good enough chance this world cup, but I honestly don't think many other coaches could have prised him away from being firmly in the Sweden set up after friendlies with them and expected to make his debut. CQ did a solid getting this guy in the yoozpalang shirt. Now I hope he puts more faith in him and maybe even experiments with giving him a big role.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
          I could be off on this but I think among all of the Iranian players that chose to play for Iran Saman was the most vocal in appreciation and pride in his Iranian identity. I am so proud of this guy. Players such as Saman and Ashkan, not to mention Ghoochi and Zandi and .... have added a new flavor to our football culture.
          Reality is that all these guys are khareji just like us all the way, even if they were born abroad. In my circle of close friends, it’s mostly khareji and not a single Dutch one. Fact is that Saman or Askhan would never be appreciated as much as in TM when they picked Sweden or Germany. I remember that Durmaz guy got so much abuse when he costed Sweden the game in the World Cup.

Comment

http://www.courrier-picard.fr/140892.../oh-my-ghoddos

Comment

قرار گرفتن سامان قدوس در بین 10 بازیکن برتر لیگ لاشامپیونه فرانسه در تازه ترین رده بندی اوپتا

Comment

May well win the goal of the year in League 1 with that wicked & twisted shot ..! Darvazeban Harifo geej kard..!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  قرار گرفتن سامان قدوس در بین 10 بازیکن برتر لیگ لاشامپیونه فرانسه در تازه ترین رده بندی اوپتا

Not sure what this is based on. Neymar's not even there

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                    Not sure what this is based on. Neymar's not even there
                    Ghoddos > Neymar

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      ^ Saman's goal was hotter than Dijon mustard. .

Carlos, are you looking? Give him the 90 and that is what he deserves.

He is a beast and we need him so much. Happy for him as well.
                      He is a top class player with some quality shots. I still can't understand how he didn't get more playing time in the WC...

Comment

He should start to get a lot more playing time... While I think he should have had more to begin with in the world cup, I can understand CQ's decision because he is a safe coach who doesn't take big risks.

Sometimes if things don't gel for Saman he can be really quiet in games, but I think this is not his fault, rather the type of deep lying position he likes to play he can often get left out of attacks, so it is up to the rest of his team and the coach to integrate him to the attack in the right way. You can see this sometimes in Amiens attacks, he is lying back a bit behind the play and sometimes can't get involved in the play. A lot of his contributions have come from Set pieces. With Ostersunds, he was the main outlet and he was given the ball to drive attacks and their entire play-style was very suited to him. CQ has a hard job of integrating many good players at the moment and for that we can actually be very happy and blessed. He also has to think about how to get the best out of JB and Azmoun and how to fit everybody together.

That's my two cents, I hear a lot of people still complaining about the lack of time Ghoddos got at the world cup, and while I agree with them to an extent, you have to remember that CQ is an experienced manager and he has a lot on his plate.

Sidenote:
                        I will be in France next week, and I plan to go to the PSG v Amiens game and maybe the next two Amiens home games. Anybody else going? (SO EXCITED TO SEE SAMAN)

Comment

On the Ligue 1 highlights on BeIN this week... of Ghoddos' goal they said "what a brilliant goal" and of course they closed the show out showing Ghoddos' goal again from 3 different angles. He's 1 goal out of the top-10 scorers in Ligue 1 as well. Keep it up, Saman!

Comment

https://twitter.com/AmiensSC/status/1050282143887368192

Just look how many retweets it has, dang everybody wants in on that Saman Ghoddos jersey.

CR7 more like SG7

Comment

Can’t get enough of that goal.

Comment

Saman's goal is historic. I have it on a tab in my browser and I watch it at least a couple of times a day. I am hooked

Comment

Working...
                                X