X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Rezaei subbed off. Dumb substitution.
    He looked tired , worked his ass off and only second game back since injury. Makes sense.

Comment

I know he isn't getting much services, but it is time for him to score soon. Strikers are judged by the number of goals they score..

Comment

Wow what a miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I know he isn't getting much services, but it is time for him to score soon. Strikers are judged by the number of goals they score..
          New club , great link up play and he’s spent time out injured. Give him a chance.

Comment

He definitely didn't look fully fit this match. He seemed 80% at times.

Comment

he didn't look completley 100%, but there were good signs, there just needs to be better service and link up play

Comment

Kaveh on the bench
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

And now brugge down 0-1....seems like someone needs to be subbed in

Comment

im concerned whether he is 100%
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                      Most likely just being careful, he started two games after injury and played during the week so giving him a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                        seshanbeh ham dobare baazi daraan, shayad baraye hamin bood.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Club Brugge v. Oostende at 12:30 pm PST today. Hoping Kaveh is fully fit and will start today.

Comment

Kaveh on the bench. Brugge up 2-0 at 26'

Comment

Kaveh subbed in at 60'. Brugge up 4-0 already.

Comment

Damn Kaveh just missed a 1v1

Comment

Working...
                                X