X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    So is their Brugge's coach, Leko.
    Talking about bad luck for Kaveh... Hope his next coach (If Leko really has to go to jail) has the same trust in him as Leko.
    that could possibly explain why he would play such a strong side vs a minnow team and throw in his new injured striker in the mix hoping to beat the odds for handsome payday or to get the scandalous bookies off his asss..!!?

Comment

Apparently Mogi Bayat is involved in something like 80% of Belgian transfers.
      Also, in the past 20 years football has basically turned into a money laundering operation for alot of rich people. The Glazers and Abramovich were the start of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Apparently Mogi Bayat is involved in something like 80% of Belgian transfers.
        Also, in the past 20 years football has basically turned into a money laundering operation for alot of rich people. The Glazers and Abramovich were the start of this.
        really..?? damesh garm baba .... impressive..!!

Comment

Good news! Kaveh is back in training.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/156058...85%DB%8C%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Good news! Kaveh is back in training.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/156058...85%DB%8C%D8%AA

I think you just saved PFDC from collective meltdown.

Comment

Better news! Kaveh in the squad for tomorrow's match.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Is Kaveh Rezaei more clinical than Mehid Taremi or there I even go as far as saying, more clinical than Azmoun?

Why hasn't he received a call-up - my apologies in advance as if it's a major news I missed about him - I've never followed him closely.

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post
                  Is Kaveh Rezaei more clinical than Mehid Taremi or there I even go as far as saying, more clinical than Azmoun?

Why hasn't he received a call-up - my apologies in advance as if it's a major news I missed about him - I've never followed him closely.
                  He was injured.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Club Brugge v. Waasland-Beveren today at 11:30 PST (LA) time.

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post

Kaveh is more clinical than Mehdi Taremi but we play with one out-and-out striker so it has to be between Azmoun and Kaveh for one slot. I just think that Kaveh won't cover the role of the support-striker or wing-forward the way Taremi does, he is a pure centre forward.

I am a huge fan of Kaveh who is so much more intelligent, humble and down-to-earth than Sardar and is an outstanding footballer.

Having said that, Sardar is probably the most talented forward I've seen Iran produce. Like him or not personality-wise, he is our only world-class-potential player in the current crop (albeit I don't think he will ever become world class due to his personality unless something changes soon). He is great with both feet, fast, has a good anticipation, picks runs well and has ungodly aerial ability. His record for TM speaks for itself when compared with other iranian strikers - when you filter for similar level opposition.

So in our current system, Kaveh will have to be back-up for Sardar. Unless CQ experiments and uses two strikers for example, which would be interesting. I think it's worth doing for the odd game.

Maybe a classic 4-4-2 could be like this:

-------------------Kaveh----------------Sardar------------------------------
                      --Taremi/Amiri--------Ezatollahi---------Ebrahimi-------------Jahanbakhsh/Ghoddos
                      --Milad----------------PAG---------------Hosseini----------------Moharrami
                      ---------------------------------Beiranvand----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Kaveh is more clinical than Mehdi Taremi but we play with one out-and-out striker so it has to be between Azmoun and Kaveh for one slot. I just think that Kaveh won't cover the role of the support-striker or wing-forward the way Taremi does, he is a pure centre forward.

I am a huge fan of Kaveh who is so much more intelligent, humble and down-to-earth than Sardar and is an outstanding footballer.

Having said that, Sardar is probably the most talented forward I've seen Iran produce. Like him or not personality-wise, he is our only world-class-potential player in the current crop (albeit I don't think he will ever become world class due to his personality unless something changes soon). He is great with both feet, fast, has a good anticipation, picks runs well and has ungodly aerial ability. His record for TM speaks for itself when compared with other iranian strikers - when you filter for similar level opposition.

So in our current system, Kaveh will have to be back-up for Sardar. Unless CQ experiments and uses two strikers for example, which would be interesting. I think it's worth doing for the odd game.

Maybe a classic 4-4-2 could be like this:

-------------------Kaveh----------------Sardar------------------------------
                        --Taremi/Amiri--------Ezatollahi---------Ebrahimi-------------Jahanbakhsh/Ghoddos
                        I agree with most of this, but I do not think we need Ezatolahi and Ebrahimi playing together anymore. This isn't the WC and we aren't facing Europe's top teams. Also I think Kaveh can play as a wing-forward or even as a 10 if need be.

------------------------------------------Sardar------------------------------
                        --Gholizadeh--------Ghoddos---------Kaveh-----------------Jahanbakhsh
                        ---------------------------------Ezatolahi----------------------------------------

or

---------------------------------Sardar----------------------------------------
                        --Kaveh--------------Amiri------------Ghoddos----------------Jahanbakhsh
                        ---------------------------------Ezatolahi----------------------------------------
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Can you guys stop posting irrelevant stuff. Game starts in 25 minutes and kaveh is in starting line up.

Comment

Kaveh is in the lineup! Yessss!

https://www.google.com/search?q=club...050yt0;dt;fp;1

Comment

Rezaei starting as left forward

https://www.flashscore.ca/game/G0zuqQMh/#lineups;1
                              twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

link//.
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X