Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Kaveh against Atlético Madrid... He isn't on the squad list.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      What is your source for stating that Kaveh got injured in TM camp? As far as I know his injury happened before TM camp in September and he was not even included in the final squad that went to Uzbekistan for the friendly.
      Whether he was injuried just before or during the camp doesn't change anything.

Comment

Is he still injured?

Comment

He is still injured.

Hopefully he is up for it for next Champions League game. Knee injuries are not anything to play with. Kaveh has too much dog and fight in him, but he needs to think for long term and smartly.

Comment

im still struggling to comprehend, how a coach would force an admittedly injured player to play in a bs league game vs some tokhmy opponent with an already forgone conclusion..??

granted i dont know anything about brugge coach nor followed the details of Rezaie's transfer there

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              im still struggling to comprehend, how a coach would force an admittedly injured player to play in a bs league game vs some tokhmy opponent with an already forgone conclusion..??

granted i dont know anything about brugge coach nor followed the details of Rezaie's transfer there
              Meanwhile, you have a completely healthy ARJ at the prime of his fitness who only garners 10 min per game in crucial matches against huge EPL teams

Comment

That coach really fukked himself and Kaveh didnt he??

2 important games and he is missing

we have no luck it seems for CL, first Karim last year not even in squad despite being Olympiacos best striker and now Kaveh

im so pissed

Comment

club brugge need kaveh alot and they screw him badly

Comment

What is the update on his injury?

Any word from the club when hes back ?

Comment

doesnt seem to be any yet, at least i havent seen any

Comment

Mogi Bayat arrested in Belgium, brother of Mehdi Bayat:
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...iple_football/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Mogi Bayat arrested in Belgium, brother of Mehdi Bayat:
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...iple_football/
                          So is their Brugge's coach, Leko.
                          Talking about bad luck for Kaveh... Hope his next coach (If Leko really has to go to jail) has the same trust in him as Leko.

Comment

This is terrible. I hope it doesn't stain the name of Iranian players in Belgium.

Comment

Lmao ,trying to be optimistic but it was one of those "Too good to be true" things.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                This is terrible. I hope it doesn't stain the name of Iranian players in Belgium.
                                May well do, I mean without this guy Kaveh wouldn't even be in Belgium.

Our pintpot player agents need to learn how to do corruption properly from the big names.

Comment

Working...
                                X