Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a dumb coach Kaveh has. Never seen anyone do what he did.

Comment

I must say though, usually these decisions are made after consulting with the medical team AND the player himself.
      I'm sure if both the doctor and Kaveh had clearly indicated that his injury was really severe, then the coach would or even could not play him from the start.

So let's not throw this completely on the coach's plate yet, at least not until there is more information out on this.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^ actually coaches usually try to protect players against themselves as the player always want to play and may even lie about how they feel, so they get input from the team doctor.

Comment

Yeah, they are not dealing with little kids, but professional footballers. In general, if a player is hurt/injured and lies to the doctor and his coach, then it's his fault.

If a player is hurt, which is not directly visible for the doctor on scans or whatever, and the player tells the team doctor that he's completely fine and based on that the doctor gives him green light, then the coach will most probably follow the doctor's advice and will the start the player.

From what I know, in Kaveh's case it's not entirely clear yet how it all went down, so we shoudn't completely roast the coach solely.

I'd be very surprised if both the doctor and Kaveh said that he's injured and not ready to play and that the coach went against their word and advice and still decided to start him.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Bruge won 4-0 away today and Rezai’s replacement Wesley got a hat trick so may be hard for him to come back into the starting 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Bruge won 4-0 away today and Rezai’s replacement Wesley got a hat trick so may be hard for him to come back into the starting 11.
              Wesley and Kaveh play together as the two forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Thank you , disregard what I said then

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Kaveh wasn’t in the squad today

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                    Kaveh wasn’t in the squad today
                    he means generally. When kaveh is healthy, him and Wesley both start up top

Comment

What’s the status on Kaveh ?

He hasn’t been In the squad for two weeks

Will he make the game against Atlético ?

I swear Iranian players are cursed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

In maghaale az do se roz pish mige ke Kaveh ye asisbdidegi az zanoosh daare va felan be shekle jodaganeh tamrin mikone.

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...erby-de-bruges
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Champions league : Rezaei is about to miss 1/3 of CL league against Exciting opponents

Europa league : Gucci eliminated early, Moharrami out of CL and don't play in EL, Ansarifard and Hajisafi out of Olympiakos.

Comment

Be gofteye in maghaale Kaveh be dalile asibdidegi hanoz ba team nemitone baazi kone va ba Brugge be Madrid safar nakarde:

https://www.hln.be/de-krant/club-zon....google.com%2F
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Be gofteye in maghaale Kaveh be dalile asibdidegi hanoz ba team nemitone baazi kone va ba Brugge be Madrid safar nakarde:

https://www.hln.be/de-krant/club-zon....google.com%2F
                              That's his fault. You got injuried in national team, miss TM game and you take the risk to play a random league game 3 days before CL!! Should have warned his coach and medical staff to not play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                That's his fault. You got injuried in national team, miss TM game and you take the risk to play a random league game 3 days before CL!! Should have warned his coach and medical staff to not play this game.
                                What is your source for stating that Kaveh got injured in TM camp? As far as I know his injury happened before TM camp in September and he was not even included in the final squad that went to Uzbekistan for the friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                X