Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coach and physio team destroyed poor ole Kaveh. They kept rushing him back and playing him injured.

Comment

Migam kesi az Kaveh khabari daareh?

Dige napadid shodeh. Brugge ke neminone. Emkanesh hast bargarde Charleroi?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

""Both Danjuma and Rezaei seem to be leaving Bruges again this summer"

Kaveh Rezaei also seems to be leaving Bruges after a season. The record transfer, Club paid between 4.5 and 6 million euros to Charleroi, could never continue in Bruges. Partly due to injuries. According to H et Nieuwsblad , Vincent Mannaert is also looking for a solution for Rezaei this summer. It is not certain whether it is a definitive transfer or a loan."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...verlaten-.html

Comment

Let me guess, Kaveh back to Esteghlal..

I hope not as he moved with his wife to Belgium, I hope he stays in Europe.

Payam ruined himself from that generation I would hate to see Kaveh come back. He can still establish himself in Europe.

Comment

It has been mentioned that Sepahan may consider bringing Kaveh back to the IPL. That being said, i hope he remains in Europe!:

"Masoud Tabesh, CEO of Sepahan SC, an Iranian club that finished second in the championship, has confirmed his interest in Footballi.net; "If the coach wishes, we can negotiate his coming in. He is an excellent player who interests us"."

https://www.walfoot.be/www.autosport...#ixzz5qfmcfSLo

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              It has been mentioned that Sepahan may consider bringing Kaveh back to the IPL. That being said, i hope he remains in Europe!:

"Masoud Tabesh, CEO of Sepahan SC, an Iranian club that finished second in the championship, has confirmed his interest in Footballi.net; "If the coach wishes, we can negotiate his coming in. He is an excellent player who interests us"."

https://www.walfoot.be/www.autosport...#ixzz5qfmcfSLo
              Only move forward, never backwards. Kaveh has a lot of potential and if wants to keep progressing he should remain in Europe or in no time he’ll become a slightly above average IPL player no one cares about.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Vaghti 33 saaleshe mitone bargarde IPL.

Omidvaram Felice Mazzu hatta be tore gharzi Kaveh ra bebare Genk.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Damn this is sad

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    Damn this is sad
                    Hanoz emza ke nakarde, Ekbatan jan. Kaveh be nazare mirese donbale pishrafte, az shakhsiatesh malome, PAG nist.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Looks like Kaveh's main competition at Brugge, Wesley, is signing with Aston Villa: https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/sta...15994285678592

Wonder if this changes Kaveh's prospects at Brugge in any manner.

Comment

I really think Kaveh's struggles at Brugge are overamplified.
                        The guy started good, got injured... got rushed back, got injured again and then came in late with a coach who was angry at him because he was under the media spotlight for his transactions...

Kaveh just has to get healthy again. Then he'll do well.

Comment

Now that Mazzu from Charleroi is at Gent, maybe he can bring in Kaveh there. CL next season so they need a rotation option

Comment

Kaveh is back he scored the 5th goal of his team in a friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                              Kaveh is back he scored the 5th goal of his team in a friendly
                              Che khoob. Morrabie fasle pishe Brugge, Ivan Leko, ke Kaveh raa dochaare asibdidegi kard va sepas rooye nimkat endakht rafte shode morabbie

Al Ain.

Bejaayash Phillippe Clement shode sarmorabbie team. Hatman baraye hamin ast ke Kaveh mande dar pishfasl ta khodesh raa neshon bede.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Brugge want an african striker from french division 2. The guy is so good that is currently free agent lol.

I guess this kind of $h1t will have priority over Rezaei

Comment

Working...
                                X