X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article and quick video of Kaveh @ Brugge arriving & Signing:
    https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180822_03677185

Such a professional. I will be buying his Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Him and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are our most professional players. All hard work, no bullshit.

Kaveh has been my favourite team melli player since he was playing in U16.

So happy for him.
      So true. Our guys in Russia need to watch them and learn. We yet to see any in Russia move to a better club/league.

Comment

Awesome move. He will start right away with this transfer fee, given he knows league and they are lacking forwards. Him and young brazilian Wesley up top will be deadly and should even trouble Champions League teams. This guy is so hardworking, no hashieh or public comments, does his job. Deserves this great move. Brugge are a top team in a top city, and Im sure he will do great things there. Meanwhile we got people like Sardar and Saeid who are clearly more concerned with things besides being a footballer to truly succeed. I hope he is our starting forward at Asian Cup.

Side note, I wonder if Bayat will try to bring in another iranian CF. Taremi will be too costly, both in terms of transfer and wages. Alipour isnt the same calibre. There is only like 8-9 days to get a deal done, and iranian transfers unless they are free agents are very time consuming. But he will def me motivated to do so, this is an insane transfer fee for Belgian teams. somewhere around 8-9 Mil EU, really a whopping sum of cash. Aweseom that he helped noorafkan, gholizadeh, and naderi settle in first before moving. Belgium is pretty small so he will still be able to help them acclimatize as well. Now just need Ghoddos and Saeid to make big moves.

Comment

I thought the unofficial idea was to help Omid and Ali adapt then move to Ligue 1/Serie A???

Comment

Tremendous move! I wish him all the luck. He truly is deserving for a spot in the main roster of TM instead of our primadonna that has retired in the age of 23 :0)
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Awesome move. He will start right away with this transfer fee, given he knows league and they are lacking forwards. Him and young brazilian Wesley up top will be deadly and should even trouble Champions League teams. This guy is so hardworking, no hashieh or public comments, does his job. Deserves this great move. Brugge are a top team in a top city, and Im sure he will do great things there. Meanwhile we got people like Sardar and Saeid who are clearly more concerned with things besides being a footballer to truly succeed. I hope he is our starting forward at Asian Cup.

Side note, I wonder if Bayat will try to bring in another iranian CF. Taremi will be too costly, both in terms of transfer and wages. Alipour isnt the same calibre. There is only like 8-9 days to get a deal done, and iranian transfers unless they are free agents are very time consuming. But he will def me motivated to do so, this is an insane transfer fee for Belgian teams. somewhere around 8-9 Mil EU, really a whopping sum of cash. Aweseom that he helped noorafkan, gholizadeh, and naderi settle in first before moving. Belgium is pretty small so he will still be able to help them acclimatize as well. Now just need Ghoddos and Saeid to make big moves.

YOu think Taremi will be expensive transfer fee wise? I think they could get him for like 3-4 mio . How much does he earn in UAE or wherever he is playing? I wish we could see mehdi with charleroi

Comment

Really hope Queiroz gives Kaveh a fair shot in Asian cup, he deserves it. Now that Gucci has retired and Azmoun has thoroughly proved himself to be a whiny brat, Kaveh should be given a chance starting up front.
                بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
                  YOu think Taremi will be expensive transfer fee wise? I think they could get him for like 3-4 mio . How much does he earn in UAE or wherever he is playing? I wish we could see mehdi with charleroi
                  yeah I think 3-4 mil as well, plus his wages which would be still be huge EVEN if they can agree him to lower them. A package of close to 5 mil is just too much for a team like charleroi.

Comment

So if anyone finds a vendor where you can buy a customized Rezaei Brugge jersey please let us know.

Direct from Brugge Jersey with customization is 112 Euro for the jersey and 100 Euro to ship to California

World Soccer Shop, Soccer.com and Macron all have the Jersey for sale but no name.

Comment

Haha shit this came as a surprise, I was shocked when I saw it on Facebook!

Comment

Some rumors were floating around a few months ago. I'm happy it went through. I hope he keeps scoring. Kaveh is a work horse! I really like the guy! Congrats Kaveh !

Comment

After long shitty day at work, it was the best thing to hear!
                          Thank you Kaveh for all your hard work! you are a true role model.
                          Shireh Kordestan!

Comment

As frustrating as this transfer window has been, it’s been pretty good for us

Jahanbakhsh to Brighton
                            Kaveh to Brugge
                            Gholizadeh and Noorafkan to Charleroi
                            Nader to kortrijk
                            Majid Hosseini and Vahid Amiri to Trabzonspor
                            Pouraliganji to Eupen (we expected better but still moved to Europe)
                            Sadegh Moharrami to Dinamo Zagreb

And we still have saman ghoddos who is bound to make a move in the next week as well as other possible transfers with Karim Ansarifard, Ezatolahi, and Hajsafi

Much better transfer window than after 2014 World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              This is what the best Iranian Striker deserves. Mashallah Kaveh. I wonder if we see him in action this weekend since he's already match fit...

Side note: Brugge is breathtaking. Walking around the Historic Centre of Brugge is a very nice experience.
                              https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/996/gallery/
                              You might even say it's like you're walking around in a fairy-tale?

Oh, and congrats to Kaveh!

Comment

OUTSTANDING move by the boy.

Can't wait to see what he can do at Brugge, a club which invariably gets good european football. Number 10!

A very intelligent kid, you can tell in interviews, and he has made some very good decisions since a relatively late move to europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X