This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2018-2019

It's a done deal boys! Let's wish him luck for a successful season ahead with his new team! Can't wait to see them in the Champions League!

shire be mane vaghaei!

Comment

Well done to him.
      A good kid who works hard and isn't interested in hashieh and ghertibazi.
      All the best to him.
      He can go even further than this if he continues to work hard.

Really hope Moharrami also makes it to the Champions League this season.

Comment

Smart move by Sporting to give him that contract extension recently to get that transfer fee up! Good move lets go Kaveh!!!

Comment

I'm so excited for their Champions League matches, it's the second best thing (after the World Cup) as TM fan to see our legionnaires matching up against the best clubs in the world like Bayern München, and Atlético Madrid.

Comment

I am happy for him, even though i think he had/has the talent to play in some top league, but coming at 25 to Europe and proving yourself in this age wasn't easy and he had a hell of season last year.
            Good Luck to him.

Comment

This is what the best Iranian Striker deserves. Mashallah Kaveh. I wonder if we see him in action this weekend since he's already match fit...

Side note: Brugge is breathtaking. Walking around the Historic Centre of Brugge is a very nice experience.
              https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/996/gallery/

Comment

Best part of this transfer was we didn't have to deal with rumors over long periods of time

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  This is what the best Iranian Striker deserves. Mashallah Kaveh. I wonder if we see him in action this weekend since he's already match fit...
                  Side note: Brugge is breathtaking. Walking around the Historic Centre of Brugge is a very nice experience.
                  https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/996/gallery/
                  Forget about Sardar bro! I prefer a hard working player above a talent wasting kid any given day. In all professional environments, discipline and drive are the biggest factor for succes. He is our new main TM striker in the making.

Comment

Have been watching Kaveh since WC U-17 2009 in Nigeria. I am so happy for him and wish him the best. I can't wait to see him score in CL games.

Go Kaveh!

Comment

So it takes a mature player 1 year to move to a more competitive team and Guys like azmoun who’ve been in Europe for 5 years are still doing nothing with their career. Kaveh is definitely deserving to start for us in the Asian cup. Bravo to him

Also I believe the Champions League draw is next week so we will find out who he’s gonna be facing very soon

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        So it takes a mature player 1 year to move to a more competitive team and Guys like azmoun who’ve been in Europe for 5 years are still doing nothing with their career. Kaveh is definitely deserving to start for us in the Asian cup. Bravo to him
                        Also I believe the Champions League draw is next week so we will find out who he’s gonna be facing very soon
                        Not to mention that Charleroi is a much weaker team than both Rostov and Rubin Kazan, and now he ends up moving at a Belgian league title contender and CL participant.

Comment

An Amazing replacement for Sardar in our AC 2019 attacking line up!

Comment

Him and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are our most professional players. All hard work, no bullshit.

Kaveh has been my favourite team melli player since he was playing in U16.

So happy for him.

Comment

Great thing is he has already helped Omid and Ali acclimate at Sporting Charleroi.

Comment

Working...
                              X