Clear All

Yedlin and Mohammadi on the wings?

Speed city!

Comment

Update on Milad and Newcastle:

https://sportslens.com/report-newcas...n-loan/257252/

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
        they'd be fools not to bring him in because they're not sold that he deserves a permanent deal. him and yedlin on the wings would make them one of the most dangerous team on counter attacks in the world. 2 mil for a big premier league club is chump change anyway
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          they'd be fools not to bring him in because they're not sold that he deserves a permanent deal. him and yedlin on the wings would make them one of the most dangerous team on counter attacks in the world. 2 mil for a big premier league club is chump change anyway
          Yeah idk why they don’t just sign him on a 2 year deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
            Don't expect much better from a club owned by Mike Ashley. He's an a**hole and a troll.

Comment

Apparently they are now going after Antonio Barreca (23 y.o. Italian at Monaco) who T. Henry wants to get rid off!! Brilliant move, not!!

Comment

Ho ax

Comment

Newcastle signed Jordan Lukaku on loan. Milad wont be going there

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Newcastle signed Jordan Lukaku on loan. Milad wont be going there
                    Him and this club are just a Bunch of son of a ****

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Him and this club are just a Bunch of son of a ****
                      I've said this once and I'll say it again, if we want to see transfers like these our players need good agents. Just take a look at Kevin-Prince Boateng's/Choupo Moting's agent. Not one of our players has a good agent!

Comment

Sooo.. I’m watching the Newcastle United vs. Huddersfield match right now and I can totally see how much Milad would have helped them had he went there even on loan. It would’ve been a good trade for both sides.

Comment

isnt his current contract up this summer..??
                          wonder if he gets snatched outa of RPL to elswhere in EU..? Hoping so..!!
                          ftb my guess is that he will end up back in RPL somewhere ?? most probably sign an extension..??
                          he is an exceptional defensive LB but his offensive Lwing play still leaves much more to be desired..!!
                          his crossing skills are avg. @ best, his combination play down the wing is also nothing to write home about..!! and besides a SpeedMove he has little to no other technical qualities to beat out his markers on the opposition wing ...!!
                          he needs to work on those offensive aspects of his game, because in today's modern football there is hardly any need for a stay-home Left or Right Back..!! nearly every club expects them to be proficient attacking down their respective wings and combining skillfully with their Midfielders and wingers ..!
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 02-23-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            I've said this once and I'll say it again, if we want to see transfers like these our players need good agents. Just take a look at Kevin-Prince Boateng's/Choupo Moting's agent. Not one of our players has a good agent!
                            Agree with u, our players are being robbed as it is opportunity wise.
                            Where are we supposed to find these super agents? Who do we have anyway?
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                              Agree with u, our players are being robbed as it is opportunity wise.
                              Where are we supposed to find these super agents? Who do we have anyway?
                              ARJ has a good agent right? if only Milad could use this agent...
                              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                                ARJ has a good agent right? if only Milad could use this agent...
                                Who is his agent?
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X