This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    His agents posted something saying good luck/stay tuned for the new club. So not Akhmat.

In Istanbul, Bakhashir has two decent leftbacks and a few other ones, Galatasaray as well. Fener only has one who seems to have had a not so great season, Beskitas more so.

My guess is Beskitas, they are also in Europa league group stage which would be exciting
    Besiktas would be amazing

Comment

His agents posted something saying good luck/stay tuned for the new club. So not Akhmat.

In Istanbul, Bakhashir has two decent leftbacks and a few other ones, Galatasaray as well. Fener only has one who seems to have had a not so great season, Beskitas more so.

My guess is Beskitas, they are also in Europa league group stage which would be exciting
      doubt its a turkish team as mentioned earlier hes in turkey bc its a place where europeans and iranians could link up easily, I'm thinking its going to be either celtic or one of the english teams he was linked with....maybe one of the russian ones too. we'll find out soon hopefully
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Really hope he doesn't go to Celtic, that league is tiers below Russia. Even if they get a few European games a year, he won't improve much in a team that gets run over for 6 games and then dominates the league

Comment

Really hope he doesn't go to Celtic, that league is tiers below Russia. Even if they get a few European games a year, he won't improve much in a team that gets run over for 6 games and then dominates the league
          He has a better chance to be bought by EPL after Celtic

Comment

Varzesh 3 (https://varzesh3.com/news/1621226/%D...98%DB%8C%DA%A9) claims that Milad is going to Gent (Blegian First Division A). It has not been confirmed yet.

Go Milad!

Comment

Gent, not Genk? It is even worse than Celtic.

Comment

would be a very underwhelming move. Not sure why hed be signing for gent in istanbul tho. From the teams mentioned Anderlecht and Besiktas are definitely the strongest.

Comment

https://www.football365.com/news/bes...er-this-summer

Mohammadi made the list!

Comment

Akhmat have their first game tonight. I guess he will not be featuring but why the heck is he not announcing where he signed?!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Akhmat have their first game tonight. I guess he will not be featuring but why the heck is he not announcing where he signed?!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                      There are probably some visa complications that need to be addressed before he can undergo medical and take pictures, make everything official.

Comment

Milad just shared a few pictures on his IG, it looks like he's in brugge. My agent partner told me that he's signed either for brugge or gent. The first option would be the best one imo

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

brugge only have one senior left back. This guy sobol they just signed on loan from shakhtar donetsk. He was a sub at shakhtar and rarely played, and his market value is much lower than milad, they are about the same age.

Would make sense if it is indeed brugge. But I guess it could be very well be gent, even though theyre LB is their captain.

Comment

Gent are temporarily pencilled in for the Europa League qualifiers as the best finisher not already qualified.

The reason being that Mechelen (belgian cup winners) have been disqualified due to the belgium football fraud scandal, although they have appealed against this with result expected mid-August.

So possibility for European football exists pending what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Gent are temporarily pencilled in for the Europa League qualifiers as the best finisher not already qualified.

The reason being that Mechelen (belgian cup winners) have been disqualified due to the belgium football fraud scandal, although they have appealed against this with result expected mid-August.

So possibility for European football exists pending what happens...
                              Mechelen has been promoted and are going to be playing in the europa league. If I'm not wrong, gent won't have any European competitions this year.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

So he signed with Gent according to the feedbacks I've got.
                                and the good news is that Mechelen will not be playing in the Europa League afterall. It seems like it's the final decision. When you think that the IFF is the worst federation in the world, belgium proves you wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X