This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Eupen | 2018 - 2019

So his qatar connection got him a move to Belgium! Belgium is league that could suit him! Its hard to score goals in Belgium and all the teams try to build up from the back. Good Luck to him!

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    So his qatar connection got him a move to Belgium! Belgium is league that could suit him! Its hard to score goals in Belgium and all the teams try to build up from the back. Good Luck to him!
    Source ?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Eupen has a GD of 3-13 after 3 games and is on 0p, things are looking very very bad for this season

Comment

Brb gonna walk into the middle of the freeway

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji joins KAS Eupen

KAS Eupen have signed Iranian centre-back Morteza Pouraliganji. Pouraliganji has 30 caps for Iran and has played full matches against Morocco, Spain and Portugal in the group stage of the 2018 World Cup in Russia. KAS Eupen’s new signing has had a career spanning 124 championship games for the first division in Iran, China and, most recently, for Al Sadd in Qatar. The 26-year-old Iranian has played 9 times in the Asian Champions League. Pouraliganji has signed a 2-year contract with KAS Eupen with an option for another year.

Morteza Pouraliganji is highly motivated by the new stage in his career at KAS Eupen: “In the course of my career so far, I have been able to prove myself in different countries and at different levels. Playing in Europe has always been my goal and my dream. I am looking forward to this new challenge and would like to thank KAS Eupen for their trust and their belief in me. I am fully motivated and always want to improve and win. I will do my best to become a valuable player for KAS Eupen. I’m looking forward to my new club and to being able to train and play with the KAS Eupen team.”

KAS Director Christoph Henkel is delighted with the signing of Morteza Pouraliganji: “As a key player in the Iranian national team and in several clubs in the top division in Asia, Morteza Pouraliganji has proven his skills and, despite his young age of 26, has already managed to gain considerable experience. We are glad that Morteza has decided to join KAS Eupen and we believe that he will help shore up our defence. We welcome our new KAS Eupen player to Belgium.

http://as-eupen.be/en/morteza-poural...ins-kas-eupen/

Comment

Eupen plays a back 4 with Molina and Blondelle as their 2 CD. Its hard to believe but those 2 are two of their better players.

Comment

PAG has confirmed that he’s an idiot through and through.

Greedy ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

PAG is going to kill it in Belgium's 2nd Division next season.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Agreed, and Jahanbakhsh in Championship next season

Comment

Logging out of the forum now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        He's back in Qatar after they get relegated.

Comment

Eupen is an awful team. He would have done better playing in Bielsa's Leeds United in the english championship (who are very likely to get promoted to the premier league and look like they are building something very strong).

Comment

LOL he comes from Qatar and returns to belgian qatari club... Aghaye Poolaliganji that's enough.

Comment

No words to describe this I want to cut my shambool

Comment

Working...
                              X