It still breaks my heart that we have been robbed by FIFA against Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still breaks my heart that we have been robbed by FIFA against Portugal

You probably haven't seen this video yet, and I don't want to open fresh wounds but it really needs to be shared with you guys.

As I have been suspecting, we have been hugely screwed by FIFA in the Spain game but especially against Portugal, our basically do or die match.

In details, the analysers of this video all agree with me and explain the occurred situations that leave no doubt about the true intention of FIFA and letting the elite teams like Portugal and Spain go through.

We should have progressed in this group and it makes me sad and angry that like every tournament, they screw our team all over again

I'm sick of it and I'm afraid of what will happen in the Asian Cup.

Our penalty was barely a penalty. We didn't get screwed. I don't like this victim mentality.

Comment

Why did you open a new thread for this? We already have the Portugal - Iran one and I believe someone already posted this video there???
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrasbul View Post
        Our penalty was barely a penalty. We didn't get screwed. I don't like this victim mentality.
        The Carvalo foul should have been a penalty (much earlier on) but the ref didn't even call it.
        Ronaldo should have been redcarded and also committed a blatant handball later on.

Comment

I don't think we got screwed against Portugal. There were three 50/50 calls. 2 went against us and 1 went for us. That's not getting screwed. Trust me, if Taremi's last minute shot would have went in, a LOT of football fans would be complaining that Iran pulled a South Korea. I do think the Ref was dogshit in this game, but I wouldn't call it a robbery. We played tremendously and as sad as I am about not advancing, the pride our boys played with drowns everything else out.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

The worst call of the match was the one that gave us the penalty.

Comment

The only thing we got screwed by in the game was Ronaldo not getting a red card.

Comment

it wasn't a handball, but there was 3 other incidents where our players were blatantly taken down in the box, no call and no VAR review. the second penaldo gets bumped, it gets reviewed. i don't understand how he always shows off his leg muscles, showing that he is strong, but is always brought down so easily

carvalho took down i believe azmoun in what looked like a NFL tackle, no review, thanks FIFA

this shows you how important that taremi shot was for us, manzukic had a shot from the same angle, if you look at it closely, marios hips were facing the goal, while taremis were turned the other way, thats what caused his shot to go wide. all I'm saying is that GUCCI would have buried that ball

we were robbed of a goal vs spain too, CQ even said it was onside, but the five morons in the VAR room decided to overturn the onside goal

Morocco was robbed vs both spain and portugal. iran and morocco should have advanced, but didn't thanks to FIFA

Amrabat said it best, VAR is bullshit

we will get screwed over in AC too. until the mullahs submit to the west, this will be a common theme in big tournaments for TM.
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

I really don't get how some of you think the carvalo take down didn't warrant a penalty.

Comment

I cannot find the link anymore but CQ and his staff were up all night analyzing the goal we scored on Spain and came to the conclusion that it was clean and should have counted.

In the Portugal game as the guy in the video mentioned, it was painfully obvious that FIFA was looking out for Ronaldo and his team to not get eliminated at group stage most likely for the sake of Sponsors and ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      I cannot find the link anymore but CQ and his staff were up all night analyzing the goal we scored on Spain and came to the conclusion that it was clean and should have counted.
                      In the Portugal game as the guy in the video mentioned, it was painfully obvious that FIFA was looking out for Ronaldo and his team to not get eliminated at group stage most likely for the sake of Sponsors and ratings.
                      It was from Hawadar site unreliable.

شب بیداری کیروش بابت سیستم "VAR" و آنالیز فنی پرتغال

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان تا بامداد صبح امروز (شنبه) درگیر آنالیز پرتغال بود.
                      به گزارش هوادار، جلسه فنی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان ساعت ۱۸ روز گذشته برگزار شد و نکته جالب آنالیز دقیق عملکرد داوری در بازی با اسپانیا بود.
                      این جلسه فنی مربوط به آنالیز دیدار با اسپانیا و آنالیز فنی پرتغال بود. در بخشی از این جلسه فنی کی روش عملکرد داوری و صحنه گل ایران را هم مورد بررسی قرار داد. در این جلسه آنالیز برای کادرفنی محرز شده گل ایران سالم بوده و توپ بدون برخورد با سردار آزمون به سعید عزت اللهی رسیده که نمی توانسته آفساید باشد.
                      کی روش برای اینکه آنالیز دقیقی علیه سیستم VAR (کمک داور ویدئویی) و البته شناسایی پرتغال داشته باشد، تا بامداد امروز بیدار بود و به همین دلیل با چشمانی خسته و خواب آلود در تمرین حاضر شد.

Comment

People keep talking about our p.k as if this was the only such situation in the tournament that this handball was called a p.k. However harsh you think it is to call these sort of handballs penalty FIFA did call these types p.k consistently throughout the tournament. There was 5-6 other calls made similar to this and imo it is the correct call. If your arms are open even if the ball hits your hand it should be called a p.k. Lets face it the majority of handballs in the penalty area are mostly not with the intent to handle the ball, are they going to call none of them? of course not they are going to call 90% of them! The call was correct and consistent with 5-6 other similar calls made throughout the tournament. Had they done it differently in this game there would have been a legitimate case for bias.

I think when you put everything together afterwards and look at all the controversial calls in all the games in this group it is fair to say that Iran and Morocco were hurt by refereeing and Spain and Portugal benefited. These type of controversies happen in every game it just gets magnified even more when you have very few opportunities to score.

Comment

Iran got screwed was Ronaldo not getting sent off. I know his elbow didn't connect well and Pouraliganji didn't get injured, but the intent was to hurt PAG. Also, Costa should have been red carded for stepping on Beiro's foot. Sure the actual harm wasn't much, but the intent was to hurt Beiro.

As for Iran's penalty, the handball might not have been intentional, but it did change the direction of the ball. So it's only fair Iran got a penalty for it.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Iran got screwed was Ronaldo not getting sent off. I know his elbow didn't connect well and Pouraliganji didn't get injured, but the intent was to hurt PAG. Also, Costa should have been red carded for stepping on Beiro's foot. Sure the actual harm wasn't much, but the intent was to hurt Beiro.

As for Iran's penalty, the handball might not have been intentional, but it did change the direction of the ball. So it's only fair Iran got a penalty for it.
                            You realize how many red cards will be shown on average if the player's intent was the criteria for the foul

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                              You realize how many red cards will be shown on average if the player's intent was the criteria for the foul
                              Depends on the type of foul. It's one thing to trip another player, another to elbow them in the head.

Comment

Working...
                              X