https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...olut-inte-klar

Comment

Wtf does it say? Thats swedish

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
        google translate bro

Comment

Sad rahmat be Esteghlal with the Majid Hosseini situation. Hope this deal gets officially finalized.

Comment

Essentially the Ostersund owner Kindberg is blocking Saman's move. Loyalty goes a long way people! Make sure you are loyal to your bosses at work, because they would never screw you over to make a profit! I knew this owner was fishy from the beginning. Saman made a mistake to trust him.

Comment

Apparently he is on his way back to sweden wtff
              Imagine an english team or a spanish team made a better bid at the last minute, with this osterstund president I’ll not be surprise

Comment

saman made a bad move to sign a contract extension to help them get more money. Would have been way easier for him to transfer if he just said fuck it im outta here, he would have gotten much better offers as well...

Comment

So what does that mean for him?

Comment

Football is a dirty business.
                    I hope some of our members remember this when they think its just Iran's clubs that are messed up.

Comment

Hope they'll sign Ezatolahi as well, would be great for both parties!

Comment

So what does that mean for him?
                        I think we need to wait and see what happens. Maybe he ends up going to Huesca and the owner is just playing hardball. Or maybe he goes to another club.

Comment

So then what the hell was Saman signing in that photo? I can't imagine a player is able to sign a contract prior to the final sale signature between the clubs.

Comment

First Esteghlal wont let transfers happen now Ostersund ffs

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              So then what the hell was Saman signing in that photo? I can't imagine a player is able to sign a contract prior to the final sale signature between the clubs.
                              As an outsider who has dealt with talent contracts, I think I know what happened. This may be a power play that was planned by Ostersunds' owner. He likely told Saman to go negotiate w/ Huesca, as he seems to have admitted. What he didn't seem to say is whether Saman could sign once an agreement is reached.

Now, the ball is in Huesca's court. They want him, everyone in the club and the fans think Ghoddos is their player. The Ostersunds owner will say he never agreed to the move, and will force a higher price for the transfer.

It is a very dirty play, and will insure that teams will not deal with you in the future, but I think Ostersunds owner sees the team going through a low period soon, and is cashing out on the strong players he had the last couple of years. This is not a move you make if you want to be a player in the transfer world.

No owner or manager would tell a player to go negotiate, but not tell them to avoid signing a contract. They would tell the player to negotiate only after the clubs have reached agreement.

This is all speculation of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Rumor on twitter that Ostersund owner (who is a shady dude allegedly) is holding the deal ransom until he gets another million!
                                Someone beat up that chairman please.

Comment

Working...
                                X