Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also his club is currently at 30.6k Instagram followers. Gonna be interesting to see how much is rises when they announce the signing

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      FWIW, According to betting sites, this team is the most likely team to get relegated.
      Not any more! 🧙🏻*♂️
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

congrats to Samaan for getting his wish (my wish too ) of playing in La Liga..!!

like many here, neva heard of this team before...!! their results and standing in Segunda is impressive which indicates theyve gathered around a good group of players with decent chemistry..!!? that'd likely be Key to a successful spell and his ability to show his superior quality vs big opponents in La Liga for Samaan as it was in Ostersund ..!
        they clearly have a brilliant scouting and recruitment division..!if as suspected they only sprinkled around 5-6mil..?, then they got themselves one of the best bargains in the EU top league summer transfer mkt..!

lets hope he has negotiated a relegation exit, although its hard to imagine them being able to hold on to him if relegated anyhow..! now bring on Real Madrid..!!

Comment

They’re gonna get ran over in La Liga so hope he will be able to show himself and get couple of assists/goals in such poor team to earn himself a transfer

Comment

Awesome Saman! I love the fairytale story of Huesca and I have always liked the underdog status. Being an underdog is an opportunity for us humans to be more resilient. I have no doubt that Saman will be even more motivated to shine and raise the level of his club. His story is also a story of resilience and playing against the stars of La Liga will only make him better. Saman like JB knows how to make the best of every situation and the cool thing is that our TM will benefit on the way to AC. Now all of us are even more excited about upcoming games in both La Liga and EPL. Can't wait for Saman to be on the pitch at Camp Nou on September 2nd when Huesca will battle Barcelona https://www.laliga.es/en/live/tempor...rcelona_huesca . It couldn't get better than this!

Go Saman!
            Go Huesca! Hasta la victoria siempre!

Comment

People say they will be ran over, said the same thing about eibar who proved that even with only 7000 seater stadium and no budget that they can compete in la liga very well and have become an established team there. Now, it will be very difficult for huesca, but they have other exciting offensive players, namely Cucho Hernandez, 19 yr old Center Forward who was their top scorer last year and looks a really exciting talent, also signed Serdar Gurler from Turkish NT and Osmanlispor, and along with Saman that would be a very young, fast, and exciting front three. He will enter the team as the best player, which is a great status because he will immediately get to show himself in all matches. Im sure regardless of what happens to the team, Saman will prove himself this year, and could easily get a great transfer next year.

Excited we finally have 2 players in Europes top Leagues. Hopefully morteza makes it 3 in the coming weeks, and Milad and Azmoun make it 4 and 5 within the next year.

Comment

a smart move by saman, he is thier main guy, and if he shine against big teams, he will be the man. I am sure he can help his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Good league, weak team...might be a good decision.
                  to be honest non of us have watch this team and we cant say they are a weak team, i remmber deportivo came to la liga 1999 and won the la liga in 2000. you cant predict this teams, they must be good they are in la liga with a 5k seater.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    Not any more! 🧙🏻*♂️
                    Way to go Khodam! That's the attitude we need around here!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      to be honest non of us have watch this team and we cant say they are a weak team, i remmber deportivo came to la liga 1999 and won the la liga in 2000. you cant predict this teams, they must be good they are in la liga with a 5k seater.
                      Teams are all trembling at the idea of playing in a stadium with less capacity than all of the PGL teams

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Teams are all trembling at the idea of playing in a stadium with less capacity than all of the PGL teams
                        i mean the team is good, they dont have a big stadium yet they are in the la liga. that is a huge achievment.

Comment

Rumor on twitter that Ostersund owner (who is a shady dude allegedly) is holding the deal ransom until he gets another million!

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ SD Huesca | 2018-2019

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            i mean the team is good, they dont have a big stadium yet they are in the la liga. that is a huge achievment.
                            My bad sorry I misread

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Rumor on twitter that Ostersund owner (who is a shady dude allegedly) is holding the deal ransom until he gets another million!
                              i doubt so, negotation have been going on for a while, he wont hold for another million, how much they bought saman for?

Comment

When is the first official game? When does the Spanish league start?

Comment

Working...
                                X