Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its 1 am in iran what’s going on lol

Comment

seriously the shittiest match ive ever seen, how the fk did perspolis become so shit?? they can't even get out of their back passing :s branko is shit and all other teams are shittier for losing against such team.

Comment

Final score:

PER 1 - DAM 0

PER completes the double in style.

And Bronco is now the "King of the Kings of Iranian Football"

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
          seriously the shittiest match ive ever seen, how the fk did perspolis become so shit?? they can't even get out of their back passing :s branko is shit and all other teams are shittier for losing against such team.
          Don’t insult everyone because you have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
            He's right though. PP has been playing disgusting football, yet manged to win the league. Really tells you a lot about the state of Iranian (and Asian football) that team end up losing to PP. There's nobody on PP outside of Beiro who deserves to be in TM.

No organization, no hunger, and a bunch of mentally unstable players who are always complaining to the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
              wtf are you on about? Issues? I think u have issues being butthurt while I didn't insult a person.. go fix urself, buddy. stating a fact might be harsh but the fact that some idiot like brancunt manages to win ipl and hazfi cup with this kind of play is disgraceful, and more disgraceful is the fact that the other teams are shittier than this. and now he's pretending to be the kind of Iranian football.. seriously, what a joke.

Comment

Watch this clip and listen to Fattahi's remarks. See how the person in charge of professional execution of the Persian Gulf League (the Iran Pro League) and Hazfi Cup matches does not want to take responsibility for the fiasco last night. This should be used as an example for training on lack of leadership http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=72000

Comment

he's partly the problem. this just shows the whole management of the government is shit. the ones who control peoples ticket and placings should be responsible in this case i think its nirooye entezami.

Comment

^ One principle of leadership is 'the buck stops with me', he is in charge, NAJA (Neerooyeh Entezaamee) executes, as the manager in charge he needs to make sure execution in flawless. This is especially important right after the semi-final fiasco at Naghsheh Jahaan last week where there was a similar problem.

Comment

This is due to typical lack of discipline in Iran. They sold less than 30,000 tickets apparently for the game. Yet more than 30,000 made their way in. How does that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        This is due to typical lack of discipline in Iran. They sold less than 30,000 tickets apparently for the game. Yet more than 30,000 made their way in. How does that happen?

عکس/عبور هواداران پرسپولیس از نرده های ورزشگاه

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Very butt crack.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

I don't understand why Fattahi was fired for what is clearly failure of security.

Comment

Working...
                            X