X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Perspolis 1:0 Nasaji
    Goal Saeid Karimi

with U17 WC ( same team with Namdari, Delfi, Sayadmanesh,Shariati, Hosseinzadeh , Sharifi,...)
    He had scored against Spain, Mexico
    Im confused? sepid rood or nasaji ?

Today PP won against sepid rood by saeid karimi's late goal.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Im confused? sepid rood or nasaji ?
      Today PP won against sepid rood by saeid karimi's late goal.

You are not , I am the one confused. Sepidrood is correct.

Comment

Padideh 1 : 1 Perspolis

Perspolis Advanced PK

Sepahan vs Perspolis
        Esfahan

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-18-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Did Damash already beat Saipa? I saw somewhere they are in the final..

If so, Sepahan/Perspolis will basically win the cup

Comment

Playing Sepahan in Esfahan is not fun, never been fun!

I never forget our infamous Hazfi final loss to Sepahan in Tehran. What was the result? 4-1 I believe. They drew the game 1-1 in regular time and then scored 3 goals in the extra times.

Comment

Fun fact. Within 6 months we beat Padideh one of PGPL’s contenders 3 times! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Naghshe Jahan stadium management were selling tickets to Persepolis fans at double the price sold to Sepahan fans.
                  A Persepolis fan has already been beaten as well.
                  Too much hooliganism in Iranian football. We're going to have to do something similar to what the British did after the 80s to fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Naghshe Jahan stadium management were selling tickets to Persepolis fans at double the price sold to Sepahan fans.
                    Too much hooliganism in Iranian football. We're going to have to do something similar to what the British did after the 80s to fix this.
                    and sepahan fans act like they're innocent all the time on here I've tried not to over the years bc they have represented us well in asia over the years, but I've really grown to dislike them and their fans over the years. hope we put 6 on them and teach them a nice lesson
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I saw the picture it was very gruesome...

Comment

In case anyone is interested in the result of the match:

SEP 0 - PER 0

End of 1st half.

Comment

How come almost half the stadium is empty?

BTW what a terrible first half. Both team barely played football. It was more like a battlefield with constant fouls and tension on both sides.

Sepahan fans come second after TS fans in terms of what you all know what I am referring to...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            How come almost half the stadium is empty?

BTW what a terrible first half. Both team barely played football. It was more like a battlefield with constant fouls and tension on both sides.

Sepahan fans come second after TS fans in terms of what you all know what I am referring to...

Initial stadium ticket allocation was 50/50 Red/Yellow.
                            Sepahan fans complained and it was turned into 30/70 red/yellow.

Then they couldn't even fill up their own stadium.

Comment

Initial stadium ticket allocation was 50/50 Red/Yellow.
                              Sepahan fans complained and it was turned into 30/70 red/yellow.

Then they couldn't even fill up their own stadium.
                              Yes and I was just wondering if the 30% Perspolisi didn’t turn out or Sepahan couldn’t draw in to fill up their 70% allocation.

How ironic and bizarre act by Sephan, they never have had more than 15,000-20,000 spectators in the stadium. What a shame in their most important match of Hazfi, they can’t even fill their allocated 70% seats.

BTW the second half is pretty much all Perspolis

Comment

Sepahan players playing very violently. 2 of their players have been ejected.
                                Sepahan fans throwing fireworks and smokes all over the place.
                                Currently in 2nd half of Extra Time.

Comment

Working...
                                X