Ali Alipour to Trabzonspor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trabzonspor aka Iran FC

id rather have our players in the Turkish league which will be the gateway for them to go play in stronger european leagues

much better than IPL
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I am also not a fan of more than two Iranians in one club, one will warm the bench eventually, look at Nourafkan, we had this experience in Charleroi before with Minavand, Mahdavi, Yazdani, Emamifar.
      Again, you are overreacting. Omid has been a bit injured, and it's been 2 games ...

Comment

I keep reading about how Trabzonspor is having serious financial issues at the moment. I just have this feeling that our players are gonna either end up being immediately sold or not paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          I keep reading about how Trabzonspor is having serious financial issues at the moment. I just have this feeling that our players are gonna either end up being immediately sold or not paid.
          This is a very serious problem in the Turkish league, last years several Dutch players also went back to Eredivisie quite fast (after only 1 season or so) because the club simply refused to pay their salaries while promising decent amount of wages. I guess the level of professionalism is also lacking there like our own domestic league. I try to stay positive but I am a bit skeptical about this Trabzonspor transfer saga.

Comment

Working...
          X