Carlos Queiroz South Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Queiroz South Korea?

I read in international news the news saying from 50 minutes ago, that CQ is in talks with South Korea federation?? And I thought CQ would remain for Asian Cup as it was said.

According to Tadsch, Queiroz is now in negotiations with the football association of South Korea.

https://mobil.fm1today.ch/#!mobilene...?forcemobile=1

I remember that CQ said last ge still not sure if he would agree to stay? I hope still he will remain with us until World Cup 2022!! Best ever trainer we have had

I hope someone removes this thread. You do not need to create threads for everything you hear. We said this million times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
      I hope someone removes this thread. You do not need to create threads for everything you hear. We said this million times.
      If you not like the news, that is your own problem and I am free to do and post. We just want to dissucs about this.. If CQ going to leave it is in all international news and makes me worried if CQ leaving us.. Iranian vatan coach is not the level we playing with Carlos Qurioz

I read:, national coach Carlos Queiroz can not be paid and the union has no money for the preparation for the Asian championship from early next year in the United Arab Emirates.

It makes me all worried

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        If you not like the news, that is your own problem and I am free to do and post. We just want to dissucs about this.. If CQ going to leave it is in all international news and makes me worried if CQ leaving us.. Iranian vatan coach is not the level we playing with Carlos Qurioz
        It is not like I do not like your post and of course you are free to post anything you want dear. I just think you could discuss that in TM News- Vol. 4 thread and no need to create thread for every single rumor. Anyway sorry if I made you upset. Hopefully CQ stays with us for another 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post

I read:, national coach Carlos Queiroz can not be paid and the union has no money for the preparation for the Asian championship from early next year in the United Arab Emirates.

It makes me all worried
          I hope CQ stays with us for another 4 years. If It does not happen, many players of the national team should show their protest by retiring from the national team to enforce federation to keep CQ for another 4 years. In that case, there will be high chance that IFF keeps CQ for another 4 years.

Comment

Al jazira just carried the same news in their sports section. Saying IFF owes CQ $700k that they cant pay. If true then it's goodbye to TM's stability and welcome confusion and uncertainty.

Comment

Same thing that happened to Julio Valesco will happen to CQ
              He will fail in South Korea as Argentina has with Valesco
              CQ needs Iran almost as badly as Iran needs him

Comment

If he leaves there will be lots of concern regarding to TM, chemistry, discipline, results, etc BUT i want see how our offensive boys will do under a more attacking minded coach. tbh, CQ ultra-defensive system kind of costed few of our offensive weapons contracts to a better leagues because everything is focus on defense.

Comment

Can we stop with these threads. Every time we hear a damn whisper of a federation wanting to hire CQ ppl freak out and open a new thread. How about we just create one CQ thread, or just post all the rumors in the Teammelli news thread?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    Can we stop with these threads. Every time we hear a damn whisper of a federation wanting to hire CQ ppl freak out and open a new thread. How about we just create one CQ thread, or just post all the rumors in the Teammelli news thread?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    This is different. Even Taj acknowledged that this time. CQ has been having talks with the Koreans. Confirmed!

http://90tv.ir/video/469808/آخرین-وض...²Ø¨Ø§Ù†-تاج

Comment

if he leaves, which i still highly doubt, korea is one of the last places i see him going.

Comment

Lol Korea probably hates his guts..
                        Question is, what is the source of all these rumours and why are there so many of them?

Comment

Working...
                        X