Navad TV Show 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Jalal is a true professional. He talked about his disappointment and all his sacrifice and how hard it was for him. He apologized to his wife for all the time he missed being with his family while preparing for the World Cup and how he continues to do that in his service to Perspolis. He is so professional that even while he was working hard not to show emotion he did not say a single word against CQ or any of the TM staff. That is character for you. I hope he is called up again for AC. Even though It's very unlikely, I think he deserves it.
    I have a feeling CQ will invite him for his farewell with TM. Hope it happens and hope he will play more than 1 games before he farewells TM. CQ has always said that he loved Jalal.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      So no 90 show today?
      The new boss of Channel 3 hates Adel, so he put England-Spain on instead of Navad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        The new boss of Channel 3 hates Adel, so he put England-Spain on instead of Navad.
        Wowwww I cannot believe that! 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I heard rumors that they are thinking about cancelling the show altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            I heard rumors that they are thinking about cancelling the show altogether.
            Very likely or possibly moved to another channel. Channel 3 CEO really hates Adel.

Won't be aired again this week apparently.

Comment

No Adel Ferdousipour 90 tonight for 2nd week.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

This is just insane!
                Last edited by Keano; 10-22-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - برنامه نود امشب روی آنتن شبکه سوم صداوسیما نخواهد رفت.

به گزارش وبسایت نود، امشب دوشنبه ۳۰ مهرماه ۱۳۹۷ برنامه نود روی آنتن نخواهد رفت تا پس از هفته گذشته، این دومین هفته متوالی باشد که پخش این برنامه منتفی می شود. هفته گذشته هم نود پخش نشد که دلیل آن تداخل با بازی لیگ ملت های اروپا بین اسپانیا و انگلیس عنوان شده بود.

http://90tv.ir/news/492706/برنامه-نو...واهد-شد

Something fishy is going on.

Comment

Comment

شبکه سه امشب هم نود ندارد

برنامه نود
                      مسئول روابط عمومی شبکه سه سیما اعلام کرد که برنامه نود امشب (دوشنبه) نیز پخش نخواهد شد.

روابط عمومی شبکه سه سیما در توضیح علت پخش نشدن برنامه عادل فردوسی*پور چنین مطرح کرده است: "با عنایت به رفتار غیرحرفه*ای تهیه*کننده و مجری برنامه نود در پی عدم پخش این برنامه به*دلیل پخش بازی انگلیس - اسپانیا در دوشنبه گذشته و همچنین استمرار رفتار خارج از عرف ایشان در مصاحبه خلافِ ابلاغ گروه ورزش، برنامه مذکور این هفته پخش نخواهد شد."
                      به گزارش ایسنا، در صورت پخش نشدن برنامه نود در دوشنبه هفته جاری، برای دومین هفته پیاپی است که برنامه عادل فردوسی*پور روی آنتن نمی*رود.

https://www.isna.ir/news/97073017082...د-ندارد

Comment

What's funny is that in the past if there was a conflict they would move Navad to another night so they wouldn't miss a week.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

New Chief of Shabakeye 3 Ali Foroghie boogandoo

Comment

Literally one of the most kesafat basijis i have seen.

Comment

https://tamasha.com/v/b12y0

massive support for 90

Comment

is adel banned 3rd week in a row? wow

Comment

Working...
                                X