No announcement yet.

Navad TV Show 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe 90 for the 3rd. week in a row is not broadcast. What the hell is going on?

Comment

For the third week in a row no 90 program ???

why ?????

Comment

It was because of ARBAIN. The show is back next week. This was said by Adel himself

Comment

Oh ok

Thanks Essi

Comment

is 90 on to day ?

Comment

Is it going to air today?
              'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

yes can anyone update us ?

Comment

It aired today and had tons of interviews with TM staff and players.

Links:

http://90tv.ir/news/500857/%D9%85%D8...84%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    It aired today and had tons of interviews with TM staff and players.

Links:

http://90tv.ir/news/500857/%D9%85%D8...84%D8%A7%D8%AF
                    Question to friends based in the US: do you guys also experience difficulties watching these navad clips when you’re not connected to WiFi? I noticed any time navad posts video clips on their website I cannot watch them unless I’m hooked up to WiFi and I try it from both my t mobile and sprint devices.....very weird!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What do you think about 90tv.ir new design?

More modern but the website isn't still on par with world sport portals

Comment

For those of you who missed the Ghotbi interview on his return to Iran:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=59830

I know we have all gotten mad at ferdosipour for asking ridiculous/unprofessional questions but I think this one he asked at the end regarding his mother and her death tops them all. so stupid an unnecessary to bring up in the middle of a football related int I was genuinely pissed off. I cannot understand wth this guys thought process is sometimes he ought to be ashamed of himself
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^ most of Adel's questions are flat out stupid or silly, at best.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            ^^ most of Adel's questions are flat out stupid or silly, at best.
                            I don't disagree with you on that but IMO this one was one of his worst moments ever
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Good episode today. Focusing on Iran at previous and current Asian Cups.
                              Interviews with CQ.
                              Guest is Nekounam.

Comment

Nokhodi, any highlights of today's Navad? Anything interesting and positive said?

Comment

Working...
                                X