No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zob Ahan took Rubin Kazan and Shekari to CAS and won!

Basically Saeed Azari (when he was ZA CEO) argued that Shekari had breached his contract by leaving to play for Rubin Kazan. CAS agreed. Kazan and Shekari now owe Zob Ahan 300,000 (dollars or euros, can’t remember).

Comment

This kids career went wrong in almost every way it possibly could’ve

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Zob Ahan took Rubin Kazan and Shekari to CAS and won!

Basically Saeed Azari (when he was ZA CEO) argued that Shekari had breached his contract by leaving to play for Rubin Kazan. CAS agreed. Kazan and Shekari now owe Zob Ahan 300,000 (dollars or euros, can’t remember).
        Rare case where a Iranian club actually wins one.. Usually it's the other way around lol

Comment

I think the federation should pay special attention to overall professional education of our talents. Especially for those who have not had a college education (e.g. Beiro), they need to come up with a cirruculum including selecting the right agent, getting assistance on contract reviews, foriegn language skills, professional behavior during interactions and interviews including both team prospects and media, etc. I would go as far as even having different levels of certificates in terms of professional education and development. This will assist them with having goals after they retire from playing professional football. This doesn't mean that there won't be any bad judgements or mistakes in the future but it could surely decrease the percentage. Shekari was one of our top prospects at one point. What happened is really sad. I hope he revives his career. He is still young. Lesson learned is for others like Beiro who really need to pick up language skills and professional behavior in their interactions. I appreciate all the fun and humor Beiro brings to TM camps and he should not lose that, yet he really needs to pay attention to his professional development if he wants to be successful in Europe.

Go Shekari!

Comment

He's at Gol Gohar now with Ghalenoei, so hopefully Ghalenoei is able to hit on his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Rare case where a Iranian club actually wins one.. Usually it's the other way around lol
              The irony is that they are rewarded for their contribution to the destruction of one of our top talents

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                He's at Gol Gohar now with Ghalenoei, so hopefully Ghalenoei is able to hit on his potential.
                He is starting against PP in less than our hour

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  The irony is that they are rewarded for their contribution to the destruction of one of our top talents
                  Why should our clubs give up their best players for free, just because its Europe?
                  What did Rubin Kazan do for Shekari?

Shekari and his agents should learn what a contract is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Why should our clubs give up their best players for free, just because its Europe?
                    What did Rubin Kazan do for Shekari?

Shekari and his agents should learn what a contract is.
                    If I remember they exclude him from training, the guy had to train in a park.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      If I remember they exclude him from training, the guy had to train in a park.
                      Because he was trying to force a free transfer. It was dirty agent stuff.

Comment

As I mentioned a long while back He has butt heads with @ least 2 or more managements of his still very young club career..!
                        That suggest to me his rep is either khar or scandalous user taking advantage of him..!?
                        There were also some Reports of him having a big headed & difficult personality back when he was busy playing for different TM U levels, so the issues with him can well be dual prongs ..!?
                        Figured he’d mature up soon enough through natural aging process & learning from old mistakes ..!? Probably needs to seek a more professional representation & work on his off the pitch professionalism & antics & give it a strong go at gol gohar … then there is still hope for him to realize most of his potential yet ..!
                        Kid’s got mad footballing talent & high ceiling & I gather plenty young still .!?

Comment

Working...
                        X