Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Sardar injured, stretched off holding his groan. He's had this injury in the past
    That was the end of his season!

Comment

Guess no transfer out of Russia anytime soon.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He had this injury issue at the Asian Cup I remember. I think there's some hidden fitness issues Sardar has that aren't public

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Azmoun hurt after a foul. Won a free kick in good position but that might be it for him for this transfer season as he is subbed out. Looks like knee or thigh. For a hard knock from the front.
          Yeah, there go any transfer hopes. Bad time for an injury. Hard luck for him.

Comment

Hopefully it’s just a precaution , may be good for him actually in the long run. Stay out of th limelight for a while and concentrate on his physical and mental fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              This guy is gonna stay in Russia with his parents his whole career before finishing up in Persian gulf leagues.

Couldn’t care less where he plays in Russia, Zenit, Rubin or Ufa... same shit, he will never become better there anymore.
              That's great!!

Comment

Sardar subbed out minute 19 against dinamo moscow. Anybody know what happened? Hope it's not an injury...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                  Sardar subbed out minute 19 against dinamo moscow. Anybody know what happened? Hope it's not an injury...

Scroll up like 3 posts my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post

He broke his leg

Comment

No you guys are wrong. An unnamed EPL team called in the 18th minute and finalized the deal. The new team wanted Sardar off the pitch as soon as possible. The injury was faked, so there won’t be any suspicions.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                        No you guys are wrong. An unnamed EPL team called in the 18th minute and finalized the deal. The new team wanted Sardar off the pitch as soon as possible. The injury was faked, so there won’t be any suspicions.

Comment

Hope is not serious. What a bad luck.

Comment

From Rubin Kazan UK on Twitter:

More good news: Azmoun is back on the bench, he is limping heavily but there is no strapping or bandages which seems positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                              He broke his leg
                              Why are you posting BS?

Comment

Azmoun will be fine for next week, just a dead leg with some heavy bruising today thankfully.

Comment

Working...
                                X