Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Pros do have moments. Ozil did...Shaqiri did...and they got torn to threads? I'm wondering if we are giving Sardar a pass...excuse for his poor behaviour. If we are then stop pressuring the guy to be more professional go to a tougher league because we are enabling this unprofessional conduct.

Look at the excuses we have made for him...now let's apply it to another situation that we all took offense to:

Sardar showed support for Turknenistan
    BAHRAIN players showed support for KSA

Turkmenistan is not our competition
    Neither was Bahrain by then as they were eliminated...

Sardar has to show loyalty to his roots
    Bahraini NT showed loyalty to their arab handlers

You guys as fans get so upset if others do it to us
    ...but won't hold our own accountable for his action...he didn't show loyalty to his Turkmen roots so much as cheering for another national team in the same competition as us!

Am I the only one who is not in support of this gesture?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Huge diffrence in saying Go turkey 2018 woop woop! and go and hugging erdogan and saying he is a great elader worth of repsect.

Huge diffrence in doing the eagle sign and saying "Go Albania/Kosovo!"

Fans being upset about this are a joke, their whole country is run by Islamists nutjobs that take Islam before Iran any day of the week and they are upset by this? Im sorry. Those people can go and jump off a cliff if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Huge diffrence in saying Go turkey 2018 woop woop! and go and hugging erdogan and saying he is a great elader worth of repsect.

Huge diffrence in doing the eagle sign and saying "Go Albania/Kosovo!"

Fans being upset about this are a joke, their whole country is run by Islamists nutjobs that take Islam before Iran any day of the week and they are upset by this? Im sorry. Those people can go and jump off a cliff if you ask me.
      Fans hijacking a football forum discussion about professionalism for their own agenda should look in the mirror first. Hypocrites who find no satisfaction in general forum spill over to the football forum...to spread their views.

Can't have a healthy debate? And you propose to be different than those you are critical of...yikes!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Fans hijacking a football forum discussion about professionalism for their own agenda should look in the mirror first. Hypocrites who find no satisfaction in general forum spill over to the football forum...to spread their views.
        Can't have a healthy debate? And you propose to be different than those you are critical of...yikes!
        You mentioned two players that were critized because they like their roots, i said they took took political standings and were critized because of that, not because they cheered for their roots thats the diffrence. I answered you, and added on a bit of flavor to the discussion. don't try to change the subject.

Cant have a healthy debate? Dude Islamists have been killing our people for 40 years, you should be more upset with the Mehdi Taremi post on social media about destroying Israel and long live the Rahbar, instead of Sardars doddodo Turkmenistan.

You bring in Politics to the subject, then when I add that on the discussion im the one runing the discussion.

Comment

Pros do have moments. Ozil did...Shaqiri did...and they got torn to threads? I'm wondering if we are giving Sardar a pass...excuse for his poor behaviour. If we are then stop pressuring the guy to be more professional go to a tougher league because we are enabling this unprofessional conduct.
          Look at the excuses we have made for him...now let's apply it to another situation that we all took offense to:
          ...but won't hold our own accountable for his action...he didn't show loyalty to his Turkmen roots so much as cheering for another national team in the same competition as us!
          I wasn't shocked, can understand why some would be though.
          Sardar is a bit too spontaneous, it might get him into trouble from time to time.
          I don't think TM has anyone doing PR for them, helping them avoid faux-pas...
          Wondering how TM felt about his gesture.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            You mentioned two players that were critized because they like their roots, i said they took took political standings and were critized because of that, not because they cheered for their roots thats the diffrence. I answered you, and added on a bit of flavor to the discussion. don't try to change the subject.

Cant have a healthy debate? Dude Islamists have been killing our people for 40 years, you should be more upset with the Mehdi Taremi post on social media about destroying Israel and long live the Rahbar, instead of Sardars doddodo Turkmenistan.

You bring in Politics to the subject, then when I add that on the discussion im the one runing the discussion.
            What you reference as political the players in question like Sardar said was due to ethnic and cultural solidarity. Ozil stated it was a sign of respect for his Turkish roots and nothing more. You are taking this to politics. I'm debating professionalism.

Moreover, I was not aware of the Taremi situation and do not condone what you are alleging to be happening. Perhaps that is another debate worthy of having...maybe on the Gen forum to be fair.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Moreover, I was not aware of the Taremi situation
              Bro he did it twice last year: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...Now-Al-Gharafa

I personally did not want to see Taremi near the national team the second time he sent a message praising rahbar right at the moment Shojaei and Hajsafi got banned. Beiranvand also sent similar messages but it was the timing of Taremi's which we all thought was disrespectful to his colleagues. I also personally found what Taremi did was more painful than Sardar's petty things and go turkmenistan etc...

But i put my hand up and say that I was wrong because he is just young and a bit stupid, and in the end it worked out fine. Really, I feel nothing matters as long as these guys fight for each other and their country on the pitch, and all of these guys have.

In any case it's probably worth drawing a line under all this for the sake of the national team. Both these guys are really talented forwards who still have a lot to learn on and off the pitch. One of them has world-class attributes. We aren't blessed with the highest IQ team when it comes to our younger players (Kaveh, JB and Ghoddos aside) but that doesn't matter as the rest can learn and improve. Just like I can as a fan.

Comment

Ethnicity is overrated. We are all Iranians. Only thing that matters!

Comment

Bahrain literally pulled out their Saudi flags and played EXTRA HARD to help the Saudis.

If next round we get Turkmenistan and Sardar plays like Khatibi maybe the situations are comparable. Oh wait, Sardar already played vs Turkmenistan and played well for us.

I think Iranian players do a lot of unprofessional stuff, and Azmoun has been included in that.. but this is just supporting his 2nd team in the tournament. That's it. It's nowhere near as inflammatory as claiming Erdogan is your president, or celebrating against Serbia with an eagle meant to troll the other team.

If we win the Asian cup, and TM takes Persian Gulf banners all over the field it would still be less unprofessional than the above things.

Comment

SkySport Italia bringin back the Lazio interest
                    https://sport.sky.it/calcio/altro/20...19-storia.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      SkySport Italia bringin back the Lazio interest
                      https://sport.sky.it/calcio/altro/20...19-storia.html
                      The article is a bio piece and just says Lazio was interested two summer ago. Nothing about current interest.

Comment

Shekari played the 2nd half against a Romanian side and scored a goal in a 2-2 draw!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/158470...B2%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                          Well said.
                          Sardar and our players are not robots, of course they will be effected by personal criticism.Even pros have moments when they feel fragile.Don't understand why some TM fans don't understand how their words can influence a player's performance on the pitch.

I feel Sardar is slightly somber after WC, less joyful...just an impression.

These guys are doing serious PR for us, send them love and if u don't have anything nice to say keep still.
                          more mature , doesnt give a shit about peoples opinion and focuses on his football. its all we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Shekari played the 2nd half against a Romanian side and scored a goal in a 2-2 draw!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/158470...B2%D8%A7%D9%86
                            His goal can be seen here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsxI754lFPB/

Comment

I think Reza is at a point where he needs to move to a team/league where he can get regular minutes. I think a move to Dutch league would be a great move.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                                I think Reza is at a point where he needs to move to a team/league where he can get regular minutes. I think a move to Dutch league would be a great move.
                                he certainly better suited to the Dutch football and it would be fantastic if..!! but seems unlikely atm

i believe he will feature much more next season at Rubin if he stays put..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X