Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    According to Russian Express, Crystal Palace team manager, Roy Hodgson, wants to purchase Sardar Azmoun in the Winter transfer for €10 million.

به گزارش روسیه اکسپرس ، روی هاجسون، سرمربی تیم کریستال پالاس سردار آزمون را اولویت نخست تیمش در زمستان قرار داده است و این تیم 10 میلیون یورو برای آزمون کنار گذاشته است؛
    has anyone yet questioned the validity of the source..??
    i cant find anything on this in english..!??

Sardar's possible last gasp transfer to a decent league in likely a team which is desperate for firepower was about the only semi-realistic Juicy Winter Transfer, i was somewhat looking forward to..!!

Sardar HAD a good chance to garner a juicier transfer to a higher profile EU team, but he clearly blew it by opting to chase after his papa berdie and following that up with lackluster league and WC performances (im not even gonna mention his Wanking off the pitch during and after WC..!! oh wait, just did ..! )..!

He is unlikely to get any better offers, especially during Winter Transfer where desperate for survival teams are panic-buying..!!
    besides 10m valuation aint nothing to sniff @..!! if any truths to this rumor?? (the only thing making it believable is that CP has been somewhat of a long time admirer and they are an EPL club actually capable of parting with such large sums on a winter transfer...!
    he really must push for this move, even if an ounce of truth to it..!! he'd be a fool not to..!

its getting well past the time for a transfer outa RPL, dareh torshide mishe oonja..!

Comment

IMO, we should only focus on Sardar’s TM value. True we really wanted to see him in the top EU teams so we can brag about our countryman. But at the end what he does with his soccer career is his prerogative.

For TM he has and will be one of the most valuable players.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        IMO, we should only focus on Sardar’s TM value. True we really wanted to see him in the top EU teams so we can brag about our countryman. But at the end what he does with his soccer career is his prerogative.

Agree...

Sardar can do without naneh ghamar advice. It's not as if we're there for these players on the rainy days anyway...
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post

The thing is, his game for TM would improve if he went to a higher caliber league with better tools to develop him. Just look at Gholizadeh for example, his transfer to Charleroi has helped him step up so many parts of his game, and voila it showed in our last TM friendly

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            The thing is, his game for TM would improve if he went to a higher caliber league with better tools to develop him. Just look at Gholizadeh for example, his transfer to Charleroi has helped him step up so many parts of his game, and voila it showed in our last TM friendly
            Good post, yes. Maybe him going to a new country will open his mind, meet footballing mentors, see top top footballers in the premiership as an inspiration to succeed.

Comment

I think this move seems very realistic, given the team and price point.

It doesn't seem like something far fetched like Liverpool rumours.

A team like palace and a price tag of 8-12 million seem accurate for Azmoun.

I hope he transfers out, he can't progress in the RPL anymore and hes already a season or two late.

He no longer has stamina and fitness issues, hes pretty much played 90's all season in the RPL which speaks to his growth in terms of fitness.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                I think this move seems very realistic, given the team and price point.
                It doesn't seem like something far fetched like Liverpool rumours.
                A team like palace and a price tag of 8-12 million seem accurate for Azmoun.
                I hope he transfers out, he can't progress in the RPL anymore and hes already a season or two late.
                He no longer has stamina and fitness issues, hes pretty much played 90's all season in the RPL which speaks to his growth in terms of fitness.
                I have no problem but rumors, but the transfer window isn't open for another two weeks. Lets relax and see what happens in 1 month and we can decide after. No need to rush for rumors that are most likely just rumors now.

Comment

Good kid this lad.

Comment

Sardar's stock just rose by 50% in my portfolio. Nice work Sardar jaan!

Comment

You guys have been way too harsh on him. This guy has done nothing wrong!

Comment

K, All’s forgiven ..!
                        Now gtfo outa RPL please ..!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          You guys have been way too harsh on him. This guy has done nothing wrong!
                          It's not so much what he's done wrong, but what he hasn't done quite right. Having said that, he has flashes of brilliance on and off the field (including this one), which makes us love him all over again! CQ also sees the value he brings to TM, which is why he was very open to Sardar re-joining TM after his premature 'retirement'.

Comment

Sardargoli has a BIG HEART! Protect yourself young lad!
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Ya'll sway too much. Real fans loved and believed in him since day 1, and we still do.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                                Sardargoli has a BIG HEART! Protect yourself young lad!
                                Yes he does. And you know what’s good about that? The fact that his sensitive heart will carry him in tough times and make him a psychologically stronger athlete. There have been many players who let their emotions get the best of them and have crumbled. They had big hearts too but they lacked the work rate and dedication. This is not the case with Sardar. He works hard and although is still growing and maturing, he is still carrying on and going forward like a professional. I believe in Sardar and still think he can achieve a lot more than people think.

Fans love Sardar but sometimes they also forget that not all players perform as good with their clubs as they do with country, or vice versa. And sometimes the TACTICS put in place by their coaches can affect their style of play for their clubs. Mental pressures added with expectations of a country who put “laghabs” names onto our players. In my personal opinion, Sardar was shook after the World Cup.

Still to this day I believe Sardar was broken hearted that he could not do with Iran like what he did for his club in his club’s home stadium vs Spain. After that game he changed. But he knew that he had to stick to the game plan Carlos wanted.

Sardar was one of the few players who expressed his sadness and embarrassment after our fans stormed Ronaldo and Cafu’s social media’s and left hundreds of nasty comments. If he is not going to be happy about that then he will sure as heck won’t be happy if someone brings up his family into the mix. But he was young and I think he also learned to thicken up and be stronger.

I still believe in our asb savar.

Comment

Working...
                                X