Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    According to Russian Express, Crystal Palace team manager, Roy Hodgson, wants to purchase Sardar Azmoun in the Winter transfer for €10 million.

به گزارش روسیه اکسپرس ، روی هاجسون، سرمربی تیم کریستال پالاس سردار آزمون را اولویت نخست تیمش در زمستان قرار داده است و این تیم 10 میلیون یورو برای آزمون کنار گذاشته است؛
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL literally joining Brighton’s rivals.

Comment

Not sure I like that idea. CP isn't the best team for him, and he'd have to play second fiddle to Benteke who is a more established player (although the guy has lots of hot and cold streaks).

Also, they'll lose Zaha likely by next year, which means they lose their biggest attacking threat and provider.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Meh. Beggars can't be choosers. He should take any viable offer he has in the winter transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          ^ Meh. Beggars can't be choosers. He should take any viable offer he has in the winter transfer window.
          Good point. Probably still better than him staying in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
            Not sure I like that idea. CP isn't the best team for him, and he'd have to play second fiddle to Benteke who is a more established player (although the guy has lots of hot and cold streaks).

Also, they'll lose Zaha likely by next year, which means they lose their biggest attacking threat and provider.

eh, I dont think hed be second fiddle to benteke. That guy hasnt scored in months and really isnt that good anymore. Theyve benched him and dont have any quality CFs in reality. If azmoun went there fit and in form he would start, plus benteke is injured. They have good wingers in Zaha and Townsend. Overall, Its not a perfect move, but the guy doesnt exactly have a ton of options.

Comment

Who cares!! I just want him out of Russia ASAP and into a great environment like English Premier League working with a manager with the credentials of Hodgson. He would flourish so much as a player. If they get relegated, they could sell him elsewhere after that.

Comment

They say Crystal Palace, but in practicallty there are many teams that need strikers/back this season

Comment

Gotta love persians, complain about him being in russia then when some rumors surface act as if it isnt good enough or he wont fit. Love the super analyzation from some of you guys. CP would be a great move.

Comment

given the circumstances palace would be amazing for sardar - they have a decent attack and I like hodgson a lot. all he needs is a chance to show what hes got on a big stage - the rest will take care of itself.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar needs to take this opportunity. He can really shine in a top league, I think that he has so many good qualities in his arsenal that just a bit of polishing could make his name turn up in headlines again. Benteke is good but there's nothing even remotely exciting about him, and Palace are struggling so I can easily see Sardar getting integrated into the squad quickly.

Comment

well it's a bit unfair when we compare to Son, who for example on the Asian Stage hasn't been as successful as Azmoun has been, playing and scoring and doing great for Tottenham. It's natural for us to want Azmoun to go to a club as good as Tottenham.

Crystal Palace are a relegation team. They have 12 points from 16 games. That's worrisome to me. They also only have 13 goals, which means either they're lacking in attacking play and tactics overall and/or they have issues scoring in general. I'm not someone who has watched all CP games this season, but I would worry a bit that a defensive bottom dwelling team wouldn't be the best place for him to go, as they wouldn't give as much opportunity to shine to a striker. If Majid Hosseini was going to CP, I'd be all for it. Also, if Benteke is having trouble there, how do we know that Azmoun won't? Benteke was once a top striker in the Premier League, has experience playing for Liverpool, and has honestly as much talent and more experience than Azmoun, and is 28. But there are rumors that he's gonna leave and go to Aston Villa, so we'll see.

That being said, I would still be happy to see him go to CP rather than being stuck in Russia with Rubin, just cause he would get more exposure and grow as a player and a person rather than being stuck with Berdyev. Rather him make the risk and play on a defensive team in England than in a defensive team in Russia.

Comment

Ever since Roy was their manager interest began, now that they are truly interested they will approach Rubin to buy him.

https://twitter.com/RFN_David/status/918778694331662336

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ce#post2495373

Comment

well it's a bit unfair when we compare to Son, who for example on the Asian Stage hasn't been as successful as Azmoun has been, playing and scoring and doing great for Tottenham. It's natural for us to want Azmoun to go to a club as good as Tottenham.

Crystal Palace are a relegation team. They have 12 points from 16 games. That's worrisome to me. They also only have 13 goals, which means either they're lacking in attacking play and tactics overall and/or they have issues scoring in general. I'm not someone who has watched all CP games this season, but I would worry a bit that a defensive bottom dwelling team wouldn't be the best place for him to go, as they wouldn't give as much opportunity to shine to a striker. If Majid Hosseini was going to CP, I'd be all for it. Also, if Benteke is having trouble there, how do we know that Azmoun won't? Benteke was once a top striker in the Premier League, has experience playing for Liverpool, and has honestly as much talent and more experience than Azmoun, and is 28. But there are rumors that he's gonna leave and go to Aston Villa, so we'll see.

That being said, I would still be happy to see him go to CP rather than being stuck in Russia with Rubin, just cause he would get more exposure and grow as a player and a person rather than being stuck with Berdyev. Rather him make the risk and play on a defensive team in England than in a defensive team in Russia.
                            Dude, Son just won the U23 in Summer... Azmoun only scores against Kuwait and Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                              Dude, Son just won the U23 in Summer... Azmoun only scores against Kuwait and Jordan
                              Lol the U23? As a 26 year old against a bunch of under 23 players?

Actually Azmoun has scored against South Korea twice, and 23 goals in 38 international games while son has 23 goals in 70 games.

Also, don't forget that Azmoun has scored against Bayern Munich and atlético Madrid in the champions league with Rostov. Don't tell me Azmoun only scored against Kuwait

Comment

Lol the U23? As a 26 year old against a bunch of under 23 players?

Actually Azmoun has scored against South Korea twice, and 23 goals in 38 international games while son has 23 goals in 70 games.

Also, don't forget that Azmoun has scored against Bayern Munich and atlético Madrid in the champions league with Rostov. Don't tell me Azmoun only scored against Kuwait

Funny thing - I don't think Azmoun has actually scored against Kuwait or Jordan. The guy has scored against Russia, Bayern, Athletico, Macedonia, Zenit, Algeria, Macedonia (hat trick) etc. yet, we have members here saying he has scored against Kuwait and Jordan. Shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X