Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More details on the status of Azmouns injury will be revealed shortly:

"The recovery time footballer, "Rubin" Asana will be known on Monday

On Friday, "Rubin" played to sign with the score 1: 1 with Dinamo Moscow in the match of the second round of the Russian Premier League (RPL).

The exact date will appear on Monday evening, when the coaching of the staff and the players gather on the training basis, as well as the results of the MRI examination ", - according to the press service. Height in a press service from the Kazan club TASS reported that the Iranians got a bruise from the right thigh. The exact timing of the recovery and treatment plan ahead of "Rubin" Serdar Azmun will be known on Monday evening.

"After the game with" Dinamo "the club is on the weekend, and the exact timing of the football player's recovery is still unknown. This season, Azmoun participated in two games of the RPL in which he scored two goals. About TASS reported the press service of the Kazan club.

The 23-year-old striker suffered the injury in the 19th minute of the match after the clash with the defender white-blue Vladimir Rykov and left the field on a stretcher. Serdar Azmun."

https://www.pitreport.nl/2018/08/06/...en-op-maandag/

Comment

"Berdiyev: Azmun is preparing to play with Zenit in the match RPL

Footballer "Rubin" Serdar Azmun can play against "Zenith" from St. Petersburg in the match of the third round of the championship of Russia, said the head coach of Kazan Kurban Berdyev.

Azmun received a bruise in the game of the second round of the championship of Russia with the Moscow "Dynamo" (1: 1) and was replaced in the first half. The match with "Zenith" will be held in Kazan on August 13.

The coach stressed that he is counting on the defenders of the Russian national team Fedor Kudryashov and Vladimir Granat in the upcoming game, although they still did not get the form after the World Cup.

"As for Vladimir Granat and Fedor Kudryashov, their functional condition leaves much to be desired, but some of them will play with Zenit." We have no other choice, "the coach said."

https://rsport.ria.ru/football/20180809/1140251021.html

Comment

Damn I wish Azmoun went to Wolves, just watching them play, the fans, the atmosphere, and quality of play. He had interest too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Damn I wish Azmoun went to Wolves, just watching them play, the fans, the atmosphere, and quality of play. He had interest too!
          he would fit in so well too - they really like to attack and have some creative midfielders it seems.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Its all said and done now and I highly doubt he makes any move. There is no european competition for Rubin this year. There is a lack of quality players on their team. He wont be playing for TM this year.

Now it is just sardar and Berdyev just like the old days. No real hype or media attention, a team put together on a low budget, low fan expectation, etc.

If he really is the talent we all think, he will now show us what hes made of. If he gets 10-15 league goals this season, and 5 assists, interest will again emerge. But its just up to him now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Its all said and done now and I highly doubt he makes any move. There is no european competition for Rubin this year. There is a lack of quality players on their team. He wont be playing for TM this year.

Now it is just sardar and Berdyev just like the old days. No real hype or media attention, a team put together on a low budget, low fan expectation, etc.

If he really is the talent we all think, he will now show us what hes made of. If he gets 10-15 league goals this season, and 5 assists, interest will again emerge. But its just up to him now.
              Sardar always finds a way to come through, gotta give it to the kid. I have a feeling he's gonna have a great year!

Comment

Game starts in 30 mins

link: http://firstrowonly.eu/watch/668471/...etersburg.html

Comment

any other link? That one isnt working, youtube ones suck...

Comment

any other link? That one isnt working, youtube ones suck...
                    Can;t find any either, reddit soccer streams aren't working.

Do you have any of the youtube ones?

Comment

STREAM - http://studio47.me/ru15.html

Better quality - http://studio47.me/ru07.html
                      maa bachehaaye iroonim
                      hamishe irooni mimoonim
                      baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                      baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

aliez.tv has HQ stream

Comment

Great pass by the Azmoun to lead Burky to a one on one.

Comment

SHEKARI IN UNDER AZMOUN!!!!!!

Comment

SHEKARI IN UNDER AZMOUN!!!!!!

Ya allaahhhh

Comment

Nice dribbling Shekari, can only be stopped with a foul!

Comment

Working...
                                X