No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have any insight on this dinamo game?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      they play with 2 strikers. you will not do that with 3 healthy ones in your squad. also Paulinho is an 18 year old striker who will not be the backbone of the strateg but rather somenoneto build up. it would be alario vs. azmoun vs. volland for 2 spots. very probable if you ask me that sardar can make it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

They played 31/34 games with a single striker and wingers(especially good ones in Bailey, Brandt, and Bellarabi). Volland had 14 league goals last season, Alario had 9. Azmoun could displace the Alario, but I don't see him starting ahead of Volland. In addition they have Pojanpalo as an additional backup and Havertz who can play anywhere up top. I would love for Azmoun to join Leverkuesen but unless they sell Alario I don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        This guy is gonna stay in Russia with his parents his whole career before finishing up in Persian gulf leagues.

Couldn’t care less where he plays in Russia, Zenit, Rubin or Ufa... same shit, he will never become better there anymore.
        Agreed. Based on his response to all the critics and "retiring" from TM, he does not have the mentality to keep climbing. Such waste for someone so talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          They played 31/34 games with a single striker and wingers(especially good ones in Bailey, Brandt, and Bellarabi). Volland had 14 league goals last season, Alario had 9. Azmoun could displace the Alario, but I don't see him starting ahead of Volland. In addition they have Pojanpalo as an additional backup and Havertz who can play anywhere up top. I would love for Azmoun to join Leverkuesen but unless they sell Alario I don't see it happening.
          pojanpalo is injured and will not play for a couple of months that's why they are active. how they played last year will not be the tactics of the coming year. anyway just said I would love to see him in Leverkusen much rather than in Dortmund

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            pojanpalo is injured and will not play for a couple of months that's why they are active. how they played last year will not be the tactics of the coming year. anyway just said I would love to see him in Leverkusen much rather than in Dortmund

Dortmund need a striker more though . Anyways now that I think about it, Leverkeusen would be perfect for Sardar in terms of a low pressure environment. That stadium was pretty empty of home fans when I went to a game there. A quick train ride from Köln too which is a great place to live.

Comment

Found a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brg2DgSqKlc

Comment

Havent been following Kazan recently. I had no idea Poloz joined them, good to see Azmouns partner from Rostov with him at least. I always liked the player

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  What a great find BS they took it down

Comment

Stream has gone down and their not showing this game on Skybet either , annoying.

Comment

http://studio47.me/ru07.html

Comment

Ya, the trick is to search the club names in Russian on youtube to find their streams. Unfortunately it went down though

Comment

I see they also brought in the Armenian guy Bayramyan

Comment

Sardar injured, stretched off holding his groan. He's had this injury in the past

Comment

Sardar injured, subbed off.

Comment

Azmoun hurt after a foul. Won a free kick in good position but that might be it for him for this transfer season as he is subbed out. Looks like knee or thigh. For a hard knock from the front.

Comment

Working...
                                X