No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well basically in any league in Europe, if you play in the top team and do well, you will transfer.
    Russia is a vital different as they have a lot of cash compared to their league strength, so they can hold their star players for longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      It shows how shitty Greece league is, when a guy like Hamza Younes who struggled in IPL scores 19. Honestly our boys under 30 shouldn't waste their time there. Not a good development league, not a league to be under the radar of scouts, and overall a very slow league. Imagine a guy like Masoud used to dominate the league for sometime.
      That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Kaveh Rezaei scored only 6 goals for Esteghlal but was 3rd top scorer of Belgium. Is PGPL better than the Belgian League?

Comment

If only Sardar had scored on that one-on-one chance he had against Morocco, the world cup and its aftermatch would have been totally different for him.

It is funny to see how elite sport depends on small margins and luck.
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

They say: unfulfilled expectations are the paramount cause of upsets in life The alternative is to create a commitment and keep standing for it in face of all the ups and downs. Like many others on this forum I have expected a lot more from Sardar because of his amazing level of talent. Just see the two goal he scored a couple of days ago with finesse and power, superb control and beautiful execution. Now, I have also learned to let go of my expectations and just commit to supporting Sardar and keep standing for him to have a personal breakthrough at some point in the next few years Of course, support does not mean saying good things about him when he acts immaturely or his performance and/or physical readiness is subpar so my conscience is clear about what I mean and what I say

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            Well basically in any league in Europe, if you play in the top team and do well, you will transfer.
            Russia is a vital different as they have a lot of cash compared to their league strength, so they can hold their star players for longer.
            I would say over 3/4 of the Russian top flight have severe issues with money right now. It is one of the poorest leagues (in monetary terms) in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              It shows how shitty Greece league is, when a guy like Hamza Younes who struggled in IPL scores 19. Honestly our boys under 30 shouldn't waste their time there. Not a good development league, not a league to be under the radar of scouts, and overall a very slow league. Imagine a guy like Masoud used to dominate the league for sometime.
              I think a much better and realistic way to look at it is by examining how each player did....and 2 of the 3 recent ones (KA and Hajsafi) for sure improved their game in their time in Greece. Hajsafi you can debate a bit, but karim’s career was rejuvenated in Greece. It’s by no means a development league IMO but you can’t say it’s a bad option for younger players just bc Hamza Younes did well there and not in PGL especially when he wasn’t even there for a full season.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Q: “Are you considering the sale of Azmoun?”

Berdyev: “Of course, we are considering our finances. There is interest, but after the World Cup it almost disappeared, although now the calls have returned and clubs are again interested. He played well in the first game.”

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                  Berdyev: “Of course, we are considering our finances. There is interest, but after the World Cup it almost disappeared, although now the calls have returned and clubs are again interested. He played well in the first game.”
                  They waited too long. They should have sold him when Lazio was very interested.
                  He may never reach his peak value in Russia again.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

I'm surprised the interest disappeared after the WC. Surely, scouts could have appreciated his defensive duties and his tireless effort in a very defensive Iran outfit. But now the scouts are interested in him again after one good match? Didn't know that scouts were so fickle. A good club and scouting department would've scooped him up after the WC when his value was at a two-year low.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Thanks for sharing.

I'm surprised the interest disappeared after the WC. Surely, scouts could have appreciated his defensive duties and his tireless effort in a very defensive Iran outfit. But now the scouts are interested in him again after one good match? Didn't know that scouts were so fickle. A good club and scouting department would've scooped him up after the WC when his value was at a two-year low.
                      Agreed with you.
                      I think this may be Papa Berdy continuing to be a wet blanket.

Comment

The current Rubin team is stacked compared to last year. I think he'll shine in the first half of the season and make a big move in January. Hopefully to Liverpool, we don't have enough back up attackers. If either, Salah, Mane, or Firminio get injured we're fucked. Our only good back up is Sturridge.

Comment

I’m interested in your thoughts as a Rubin fan - do you agree with the sentiments here that Rubin made a huge mistake not to accept the many offers they had for him last year?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I’m interested in your thoughts as a Rubin fan - do you agree with the sentiments here that Rubin made a huge mistake not to accept the many offers they had for him last year?
                            Rubin never received any of the offers. As far as I know, Rostov received the offers and he joined Rubin instead, then there was nothing.

Comment

Rubin never received any of the offers. As far as I know, Rostov received the offers and he joined Rubin instead, then there was nothing.
                              Ah I see....so when berydev claimed that “he received offers” from Everton, lazio, etc. he was talking about Rostov?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Ah I see....so when berydev claimed that “he received offers” from Everton, lazio, etc. he was talking about Rostov?
                                Sounds like Berydev is Azmoun's manager also. Talk about a major case of nepotism.

Comment

Working...
                                X