No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadar has a terrible season and is one of our worst players at the world cup:
    "Calm down guys. We can't judge a person based on one poor season. Iranians are so emotional. Iranians this, Iranians that. "

Sardar has one good game against some Russian village:
    " Eat that haters. This one single game is proof that Sardar is the best player ever. He deserves to replace Ronaldo at Real Madrid. "

Comment

^for those who haven't seen Sardar's goals

1:20 - first goal

3:05 - second goal

Sardar had a couple other opportunities as well in the game which are included in the highlights.
      NEDA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Sadar has a terrible season and is one of our worst players at the world cup:"Calm down guys. We can't judge a person based on one poor season. Iranians are so emotional. Iranians this, Iranians that. "
        " Eat that haters. This one single game is proof that Sardar is the best player ever. He deserves to replace Ronaldo at Real Madrid. "
        No one said he didn't have a poor season last year but even then he was scoring goals for TM - the most important and valued task for Iranians.
        As for the WC a lot of people don't feel he was bad.
        He was a victim of the system CQ employed, which required Azmoun to erase players like Busquets and William Carvalho from the game, which he did marvelously and unselfishly, and stay back with the team on defensive set pieces. In 3 games he played, he was only provided 1 chance: the one against Morocco. Still, he managed to win the penalty against Portugal. He was one of the only players who started every single game - that's how important he was for CQ.

No one says he must go to Real Madrid, but yes we are happy he's back in a scoring vein. Is that a problem? He is Iran's star striker and one of the three most talented players from the country. You know he's good enough to turn this around; you know that he will back for Iran, you know he cries when Iran loses and kisses the badge when he wins; are you waiting for that to delay your posts about his haircut and social media posts? For me, it's a very emotional and short-term way to think. For me, it's not becoming of Iranian football.

I'd rather not join the gangs asking his thread to be moved to International Sections or say that he's not a footballer, I'd rather remember him waving the Iranian flag after qualification, jumping into the crowd after scoring in the Asian Cup, crying after the games against Spain and Portugal, and so on. A lot of people seem to have learned a lesson from how they watched Masoud Shojaei's career, but they've lost sight of that lesson when it comes to Azmoun. I suppose it's a lesson that's going to be repeated again.

Comment

Guys stop spreading hate. As he likes to say it and has it tattooed, “Love him for who He is”

Sardar Azmoun for Rahbare Aazam!

Maybe then we’ll stop seeing the toman drop and Behzad leito joins TM.

Comment

Just look at the quality of those two goals, that's proper elite-level finishing, the sort of mix of technical ability and composure that can rarely be taught to a player. There's no way this level of talent doesn't get picked up by a top European side within 2 years, stick that on my gravestone. But most importantly, there's not a single Iranian goalscorer even close to this guy's ability. His decision clearly didn't come with any intent to disrespect his country, us or TM and until he does so, he should have our support.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
              No one said he didn't have a poor season last year but even then he was scoring goals for TM - the most important and valued task for Iranians.
              As for the WC a lot of people don't feel he was bad.
              He was a victim of the system CQ employed, which required Azmoun to erase players like Busquets and William Carvalho from the game, which he did marvelously and unselfishly, and stay back with the team on defensive set pieces. In 3 games he played, he was only provided 1 chance: the one against Morocco. Still, he managed to win the penalty against Portugal. He was one of the only players who started every single game - that's how important he was for CQ.
              No one says he must go to Real Madrid, but yes we are happy he's back in a scoring vein. Is that a problem? He is Iran's star striker and one of the three most talented players from the country. You know he's good enough to turn this around; you know that he will back for Iran, you know he cries when Iran loses and kisses the badge when he wins; are you waiting for that to delay your posts about his haircut and social media posts? For me, it's a very emotional and short-term way to think. For me, it's not becoming of Iranian football.
              I'd rather not join the gangs asking his thread to be moved to International Sections or say that he's not a footballer, I'd rather remember him waving the Iranian flag after qualification, jumping into the crowd after scoring in the Asian Cup, crying after the games against Spain and Portugal, and so on. A lot of people seem to have learned a lesson from how they watched Masoud Shojaei's career, but they've lost sight of that lesson when it comes to Azmoun. I suppose it's a lesson that's going to be repeated again.
              Alright man, y'all wait for this dude to turn it around and make a big move until your hairs turn grey. Ya'll wait for him to stop taking casual walks like he's in Park-e-Mellat whenever he doesn't have possession, Y'all pretend that he wasn't even good at the task(pressing) given to him by CQ, y'all wait for him to stop acting like a bache nonor on and off the pitch. Hopefully he shuts me up by turning his failing career around and do something special that is deserving of the attention he gets.
              Last edited by The; 07-30-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Russia is one of the lowest scoring leagues around , there is so many low scoring games. A lot of the teams base themselves on a strong defense and packed midfield. Yes let’s judge him after more games this season on his progress but some of you make me laugh , if this was another Iranian player who scored twice in one game in Europe you would be jumping all over him and saying how amazing he is. Give the poor guy a break.

Comment

Alright man, y'all wait for this dude to turn it around and make a big move until your hairs turn grey. Ya'll wait for him to stop taking casual walks like he's in Park-e-Mellat whenever he doesn't have position of the ball, Y'all pretend that he wasn't even good at the task(pressing) given to him by CQ, y'all wait for him to stop acting like a bache nonor on and off the pitch. Hopefully he shuts me up by turning his failing career around and do something special that is deserving of the attention he gets.
                  My issue isn't whether you're right or wrong - but don't you think its just a bit strange to run up on people who are enjoying a positive moment and tell them they are wasting their time being happy? What can possibly be gained from that?

Not to mention our buddy who thought he was super clever by saying this should be moved to International forum... as if Azmoun is no longer Iranian or changed national teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Imagine if he was doing it in a proper high quality league like Swedish Allsvenskan or Belgian First Division A. Then we could rest easy knowing he is truly a talented player.
                    top European leagues in order

#1 Spanish

#2 English

#3 Italian

#4 German

#5 French

#6 Russian

#7 Portugal

#8 Ukraine

#9 Belgium

#10 Turkey

#11 Austria

#12 Dutch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

Comment

Sadar has a terrible season and is one of our worst players at the world cup:
                      "Calm down guys. We can't judge a person based on one poor season. Iranians are so emotional. Iranians this, Iranians that. "

I thought he was really good in the WC.
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                        top European leagues in order

#1 Spanish

#2 English

#3 Italian

#4 German

#5 French

#6 Russian

#7 Portugal

#8 Ukraine

#9 Belgium

#10 Turkey

#11 Austria

#12 Dutch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient
                        For our players you can’t look at the strength of league. You have to look to see which of these leagues are the feeders to the top 4.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          For our players you can’t look at the strength of league. You have to look to see which of these leagues are the feeders to the top 4.
                          well thats not what the original quote said, the original quote said that we could rest easy knowing he is a talented player if he did it in sweden or holland LOL. The fact that azmoun can do this in russia is more evidence of his talent given the highly competitive,physical, and defensive nature of the league. And playing in russia got him great offers, he just didnt take them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            well thats not what the original quote said, the original quote said that we could rest easy knowing he is a talented player if he did it in sweden or holland LOL. The fact that azmoun can do this in russia is more evidence of his talent given the highly competitive,physical, and defensive nature of the league. And playing in russia got him great offers, he just didnt take them.

I agree. I would have to assume he was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              I agree. I would have to assume he was being sarcastic.
                              I checked this thread this morning saw the comment and laughed. It was clearly sarcastic, how did this become a thing?!

Comment

It shows how shitty Greece league is, when a guy like Hamza Younes who struggled in IPL scores 19. Honestly our boys under 30 shouldn't waste their time there. Not a good development league, not a league to be under the radar of scouts, and overall a very slow league. Imagine a guy like Masoud used to dominate the league for sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X