Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun and Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    Bache Nane scored in a league no one cares about so what!!? Until he reaches adulthood and gets a brain surgery these goals are all worthless ...not wanting to play for your country that he should be punished for...
    Every year it’s the same story: he scores a brace somewhere, gets all hyped up again, people saying suddenly Rubin Kazan isn’t bad to be in his situation, Azmoun has talent and whatnot, ends up scoring max 5 goals in the following months only to end up staying for another year in Russia and further stagnate and get us all dissapointed.

Comment

You know that all of you people will be eating your words and deleting your comments in the future so why bring shame upon yourselves like this? Support the most important Iranian player in WCQ, the one whose goals took Iran to its first ever sequential WC. Your stuborness, pettiness, and negativity just highlight his gripes with some Iranians on the internet.

Rubin Kazan is not the best place to be in his career right now, it's also not the worst. He just dragged his team against an oil baron team, krasnodar, who regularly finish in the top 4. Enjoy! If you can't then at least go be bitter by your lonesome and not clog up the thread with your redundant posts.

Comment

I never understood people who just show up to throw negativity on others... Baba velemoon Kon we are happy the guy is scoring in a league where it's tough to score.

Ok you don't like him, he's not Iranian, he's soosol. Fair play to you all. But why do you feel compelled to come in this thread and rag on the guy even after a positive moment. It's like as long as you are bitter, you don't want others to be happy either...base baba dige khaste shodiiim az bas energy manfi midin be adam.

Rag on scoring in RPL and at the same time be all up in arms because Ali alipour and his hot half season in PGL didn't get called to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          I never understood people who just show up to throw negativity on others... Baba velemoon Kon we are happy the guy is scoring in a league where it's tough to score.

Ok you don't like him, he's not Iranian, he's soosol. Fair play to you all. But why do you feel compelled to come in this thread and rag on the guy even after a positive moment. It's like as long as you are bitter, you don't want others to be happy either...base baba dige khaste shodiiim az bas energy manfi midin be adam.

Rag on scoring in RPL and at the same time be all up in arms because Ali alipour and his hot half season in PGL didn't get called to TM.
          I think it all might be mind games, part of the CQ master plan.

Comment

As soon as their donkey leaves the pole (I think that's how the Persian expression goes) they seem to forget all the work and effort he put into the team. Iran wouldn't be where it is without Azmoun and AT TIMES Azmoun carrying the team.

Comment

I dont get it how People come here so loaded and full of negative energy especially after such a good matchday. Mage talab darim az Sardar? People be happy we got such a talented Player on our soil. Do you really think he himself doesnt want to Progress and Play for a top Club? Are you guys better? Go find yourself a top Club and start playing there then. Poor guy is doing whatever he can. He was fighting like crazy yesterday. He will end up scoring only five more Goals and be irelevant....dude...These Kind of words dont suit you its a waste of your energy to talk ppl down. are we his foes or is this a Forum where we try to motivate and cheer our Players unless they do anything really stupid and illegal....we should be fans. not Guillotine hangmen.

Comment

Guys, Azmoun is currently top scorer of the league lol

Comment

Oh boy if Sardar doesnt become a world class player i have to kill myself First Karimi and now a decade and half later Sardar...Both so much potential but seemingly "ghadre khodesuno nemidunan"...
                  As much as i love a guy like Jahanbakhsh he just doesnt have that potential to be at the very top on world stage.. Lets say Sardar is Karimi, and Jahanbaksh is Mahdavikia..
                  Anyways 2 great goals and a great start for him, even if he stays this season, i have a feeling this year hes going for the top scorer race, which in RPL is usually something around 15, 16 goals only.. 2 goals after the first match is certainly a great start.

Comment

Imagine if he was doing it in a proper high quality league like Swedish Allsvenskan or Belgian First Division A. Then we could rest easy knowing he is truly a talented player.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Imagine if he was doing it in a proper high quality league like Swedish Allsvenskan or Belgian First Division A. Then we could rest easy knowing he is truly a talented player.
                      The Russian premier league is a better league in my opinion.

Also if we look at UEFA rankings they are the 6th best league which is impressive!

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati....html#/yr/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        I like you as a member, your sarcastic tone is well put like always.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
                          I dont get it how People come here so loaded and full of negative energy especially after such a good matchday. Mage talab darim az Sardar? People be happy we got such a talented Player on our soil. Do you really think he himself doesnt want to Progress and Play for a top Club? Are you guys better? Go find yourself a top Club and start playing there then. Poor guy is doing whatever he can. He was fighting like crazy yesterday. He will end up scoring only five more Goals and be irelevant....dude...These Kind of words dont suit you its a waste of your energy to talk ppl down. are we his foes or is this a Forum where we try to motivate and cheer our Players unless they do anything really stupid and illegal....we should be fans. not Guillotine hangmen.
                          I haven't gone negative on any of our players, but I'm willing to say Sadar has a problem on his hands that is of his own creation. Poor play on the field is one thing, at Rubin and recently for TM, but coupled with his childish behavior and bad career decisions (even stupid stuff like leading fans on Instagram) and it's clear he doesn't deserve much benefit of the doubt from us going forward. Sadar made a brave choice a few years ago to go to Russsia. He's a talented kid and has had some nice performances. But overall, he's been a disappointment, riding the bench for half of last year and rarely finding the back if the net. Sorry if I don't get hyped up about 2 club goals at this time of the year -- Sardar choked for Team Melli at the WC, turned his back on TM right after, and hasn't done anything for his club team (or himself) in recent memory. Let the kid coast through his career, that's all he wants to do - rest on his laurels. Im not going to be a sucker who follows him or gives this big baby fake cheers at a couple of meaningless goals. On to the next one. Stay retired Sardar, stay at your mediocre Russian squad as a part time starter. Maybe once you're 30 and you realize you've accomplished nothing of significance and have lost your fans you'll learn some humility and maybe, maybe, the value of hard work. Pathetic.

Comment

Is it really that hard? I mean RPL teams are offensively much more talented than defensively. Just check the goal highlights from that game Azmoun scored 2 in...defensively just poor marking, clearing, and all around calamity of errors. Typically this is what I've seen from RPL over last few years.

Some say it's tougher than Sweden or Holland...perhaps but none of us want our boys to stay in those leagues either so why give Sardar a pass? Cause he is young? Has room to grow? Well we said that 4 years ago and I hope we aren't gonna be saying it 4 years from now.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                              I think it all might be mind games, part of the CQ master plan.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This CQ master mind thing is funny af
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Is it really that hard? I mean RPL teams are offensively much more talented than defensively. Just check the goal highlights from that game Azmoun scored 2 in...defensively just poor marking, clearing, and all around calamity of errors. Typically this is what I've seen from RPL over last few years.

Some say it's tougher than Sweden or Holland...perhaps but none of us want our boys to stay in those leagues either so why give Sardar a pass? Cause he is young? Has room to grow? Well we said that 4 years ago and I hope we aren't gonna be saying it 4 years from now.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                Even I could score goals in RPL haha😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X