No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a great player but his agent has destroyed him.
    He basically left with all sorts of sketchy actions by his agent in Iran and went to Russia where he ended up being part of the same transfer system Azmoun went through.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      How is it possible he doesn't have any playing time in IPL?
      dejagah and shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        dejagah and shojaei
        These olddies never get injuried/tired so Shekari get even 5 playing times at the end of a game ?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          These olddies never get injuried/tired so Shekari get even 5 playing times at the end of a game ?
          hes played mainly as a sub here and there. He had an injury for a few months too I think

Comment

starting vs esteghlal. HD youtube link. Other youngsters playing as well, azadi CF with good record for TM youth teams, CDM Saeid Mehri, and tikdari.

Comment

the game is frankly quite shitty. HD is quite good though, we have finally made some progress in that regard.

Shekari is playing well, he could pass ball sooner sometimes but he actually can turn and control under pressure without getting stressed and doing something stupid.

Ghaedi is probably the best player on the pitch, very explosive and dangerous around the top of box.

The constant cuts to Shojaei warming up give me huge PTSD. LOL commentator just said "Fekr konam vaght e aghaye shojaei ham reside. Dige bayad be javoonha forsat bede."

Comment

how anybody can even compare this league to turkey is incredible.

The pace is so slow, constant breaks in play, zero flow. The first touch and decision making of players is amateur. People doing random dribbling into corners, losing possession, making fouls, rinse and repeat.

Ghaedi so far on the field is the only person who looks like they can play at higher level, and of course hajsafi.

Comment

It appears that Shekari and Tractor parted ways. What a waste. This kid has a lot of talent. Could have definitely solidified our midfield for years to come. Looking at his IG, all I see is him hanging out with his friends. Every other players IG shows them training hard and working on their craft.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    It appears that Shekari and Tractor parted ways. What a waste. This kid has a lot of talent. Could have definitely solidified our midfield for years to come. Looking at his IG, all I see is him hanging out with his friends. Every other players IG shows them training hard and working on their craft.
                    do you have a link?
                    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171336...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

it seems there was some spanish interest as of this morning. Definitely segunda division if its real which would still be great for him. He asked to be released, but tractor until now were rejecting.

Comment

Shekari could potentially be a good replacement for Torabi, i hope they'll give the kid a chance to show his abilities at the biggest club in Iran. With Golmohammadi as coach he can go far.

Comment

He's 22 already wow. Still has a lot to show/develop

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          do you have a link?
                          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171336...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

it seems there was some spanish interest as of this morning. Definitely segunda division if its real which would still be great for him. He asked to be released, but tractor until now were rejecting.
                          how legit is that spanish link..??
                          i really hope it materializes...!! even if likely Segunda ..! although tractor mgmt seem to be hard to negotiate with and they are rich and this kid has a history of butting head with mgmt of the clubs he signs with over contractual issues..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i really hope it materializes...!! even if likely Segunda ..! although tractor mgmt seem to be hard to negotiate with and they are rich and this kid has a history of butting head with mgmt of the clubs he signs with over contractual issues..!!
                            Shocked none of our players have been linked with Osasuna ever since they rejoined La Liga :| That was like the Iranian go to club, haha

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              who knows. I think La Liga is totally BS but segunda is not out of the realms of possibility. He has a strong CV still, just look at his performances vs Costa Rica, Zambia (half of their team ended up in Europe, mainly RB Salzburg), and Portugal where he was also motm. He also has experience from difficult situation in russia but one where he had visibly improved as a player in the cameos we saw him getting (decision making especially). I remember one 45 mins he played vs zenit off sardar and he was motm.

There was some rumor than a Bundesliga 2 team actually made him an official offer earlier this window but tractor said he had to pay his termination fee (like iman salimi did) but he was unable to do so. Maybe that has changed now with spanish offer.

Hes not a dead player by any means, its hard for him at tractor with shojaei and dejagah ahead of him.

Comment

A big "thanks" to him, not only he fkkk up his career but also left the national team with very average players

Comment

Working...
                                X