Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    You can tell IRIB is censoring some chants. The crowd volume just drops randomly and goes back up.
    I noticed that too....figured some anti IR chants going on
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      TS has no midfield. Shojaie and Dejagah looking real bad.
      Allows for very quick counters by Esteghlal.
      Shojaei has been alright but clearly lacks chemistry with the rest of the team.

Both made many careless dribbles that caused dangerous counters for SS

Comment

Teractor midfield is non existent, ashkan with some good technical touches but too slow and Shojaei should consider retirement after this season...

Comment

Good old fashioned Tractor botch job defending that we've all come to know and love.

Nothing special by SS either, but fair play for taking advantage of the botches. At least their D is organized.

Say what you will about Ashkan and Shojaei, but any semblance of attack has come from them for TS.

Best part of half was seeing Padovani.

Comment

Lol tractor sazi is a joke.. I told people dejagah and Shojaei werent gonna help much.. Stokes is decent but a good striker is nothing without defense or midfield.

As for Esteghlal, Alhaji Gero is decent for depth but I rate Tabrizi much higher.

Comment

I just realized that the Tractor keeper is wearing Adidas and everyone else Li Ning

Comment

Comment

3-0. Indirectly Shojaei’s fault for again carelessly dribbling in his own half. Reminded me of his younger days both him and Ashkan look very poor

Great goal by Esmaeili. SS are having fun.

Comment

Shojaei costing a team a goal with his stupid dribbles, what else is new?

Comment

Haji Firooz is coming on!!!

Comment

TS defenders can't even make a forward pass - every pass they've made in the 2nd half has put their midfield in such awkward and easy positions to lose the ball.

Even the Shojaei give away - sure he was dribbling too much, but why put him in such an uncomfortable position with 2 guys stuck to him that close to your own net?

Comment

Reminder: The brain genius Haj Carlos invited and made Masoud shojaie our Capitan.

#CQmindgames

Comment

Reminder: The brain genius Haj Carlos invited and made Masoud shojaie our Capitan.

#CQmindgames
                            Meaning what?

Comment

#CQmindgames
                              Reminder: CQ choose Shojaei and Dejagah (who both suck at PGPL level football) over the young and ambitious Arzani. Good one CQ! Also another reminder we did not get out of RO16 regardless of his decision.

Comment

Almost 4-0

Comment

Working...
                                X