Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Mirzaei has a ton of pace on that right wing for Foolad....very impressive stuff by him so far he’s had a few explosive runs
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Alipour has been trash so far this season.

Comment

My bet was Persepolis , tractor win with under 2.5 goals in the Sanat naft game.

Comment

Why did he chip that? The goalie had a horrible angle on him.

Comment

I can’t watch the games but according to the stats Tractor have just stopped playing in the second half.

Comment

Sepahan 4 Sepidrood 0 still first half. Azizi is having a fit but doesn't get ejected.

Comment

Rashtis are yelling Khodadad haya kon and Azizi is hushing them. Finally ejected.

Comment

Azizi should now stop talking about coaching, especially when he gives himself the permission to talk nonsense about cq's tactics.
                  Sepahan dominating, good game from them.

Side note, how bad are our cameras?... This is disgraceful for 2018, are we really so lazy we can't equip our stadiums with proper cameras after all this time? The quality, the replay angles.... Just so bad

Comment

Originally posted by The
                    Sepidrood losing 0-4 at half time. Mashallah Khoddad Azizi, the worst coach in history of football.
                    and this guy has the balls to talk sh!t about CQ
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      Azizi should now stop talking about coaching, especially when he gives himself the permission to talk nonsense about cq's tactics.
                      Sepahan dominating, good game from them.

Side note, how bad are our cameras?... This is disgraceful for 2018, are we really so lazy we can't equip our stadiums with proper cameras after all this time? The quality, the replay angles.... Just so bad
                      i get sick from watching the youtube videos of persian football games in 144p. they really need to get better ones

Comment

I didn't realize sepahan had such a strong summer transfer window....shabazzadeh, Shafiei, Rahmani are all great additions. Plus the Hungarian players has a decent level of experience playing fir their NT for some time not to mention and good clubs. The Brazilian who played of ZA I don't know much about but being 6'5 is going to give them a nice big presence up front.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Tractor with another draw - but from what I saw they dominated large portions of the match. They have their age old problem of average defending.

Playing in empty stadium doesn't help either, but the new foreign signings looked pretty good.

Nekou looked like he was deploying CQ tactics - worked well, got an away point.

Comment

Sepahan 6 - 0 now, this is a thumping.

Comment

Sepidrood should bring Ali Karimi back.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Why did he chip that? The goalie had a horrible angle on him.
                                Not impressed by this guy. He has been at PP for more than a season, don't think he has ever delivered an assist, much less a goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X