Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys have a place to watch PGPL highlights? There used to be a youtube account called Persian league but it seems to be shut down....

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
      Do you guys have a place to watch PGPL highlights? There used to be a youtube account called Persian league but it seems to be shut down....
      https://www.youtube.com/user/IranFoo...agazine/videos

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        Since when is Machine Sazi in lige bartar? I didn't see them play in first 2 weeks...
        Zonoozi (Tractor Sazi's owner) bought both Gostaresh-eh foolad and Mashin Saazi and moved the PGL credetials of Gostaresh-eh foolad to Msahin Saazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
          Can you believe that you find this during half-time shows in the Afghanistan Football League?

Unbelievable
          haal kardaam, mashallah be afghanistan!

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
            Can you believe that you find this during half-time shows in the Afghanistan Football League?

Unbelievable
            And this was over 3 years ago. Today probably they have Lady Gaga or Katie Perry performing in btwn halves.

BTW if I am not mistaken over a decade ago in this very stadium, Taliban executed an Afghan woman!

Comment

So? Turkey has her

Comment

Torabi haven't been good for Saipa this season so far. Not the same player as last season, maybe his head is already with Persepolis?!?! Daei punishing him maybe as he came as sub late on the game in a 1-2 away win of Saipa over Foolad. This guy is wasting his talent in IPL.

Comment

"It is the right of women to enter sporting stadiums". Male fans of the Tractor Sazi Tabriz Football Club show their support to end the stadium ban.

https://twitter.com/HRANA_English/st...55794105757696
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

gotta give gol mamad credit for the fine job he has done with Padideh. it's not just the results but the performance of his team that is quite amazing. I am very happy for him as I liked him very much as player (rare intelligence as a player and certain calmness as a CB). to me, he is one of the best CBs Iran has had and he is making a believer out of me that he may be one of the best coaches too.

go golmamad.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      gotta give gol mamad credit for the fine job he has done with Padideh. it's not just the results but the performance of his team that is quite amazing. I am very happy for him as I liked him very much as player (rare intelligence as a player and certain calmness as a CB). to me, he is one of the best CBs Iran has had and he is making a believer out of me that he may be one of the best coaches too.

go golmamad.
                      no clue why zob got rid of him a couple years back

Comment

Yahya is a good coach, probably one of very few Iranian decent coaches, his main issue is when he loses few games in row, he can't handle the pressure. He is also a good guy and can't handle typical Sharlataan-Baazi of Iranian football. He has also some heart problem, so every time the pressure raises, it is not good for him. That is why he can't survive in big markets.

Comment

Nekonam's team is well organized, which is unusual for most Iranian teams, especially the smaller clubs. Can't wait to see what he does when given more resources in a bigger club.

Comment

Mensha is so slow. He hasn't been good for a year and a half.

Comment

Why did Naft Masjed Soleyman - Esteghlal Tehran get canceled?
                              !!!

https://www.sofascore.com/naft-masje...tehran/qLnsuzw

Comment

I hope Taghavi take over Nassaji, nice and gentle character. I have met him few times long time a go. Much better choice than Nekounam who is another a$$ just like Karimi. At least the team will not have much tension and Hashyeh around it.

Comment

Working...
                                X