PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC) - Page 27

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,811 Times in 2,048 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    So? Turkey has her

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,019 Times in 1,916 Posts
    Torabi haven't been good for Saipa this season so far. Not the same player as last season, maybe his head is already with Persepolis?!?! Daei punishing him maybe as he came as sub late on the game in a 1-2 away win of Saipa over Foolad. This guy is wasting his talent in IPL.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    "It is the right of women to enter sporting stadiums". Male fans of the Tractor Sazi Tabriz Football Club show their support to end the stadium ban.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 700 Posts
    gotta give gol mamad credit for the fine job he has done with Padideh. it's not just the results but the performance of his team that is quite amazing. I am very happy for him as I liked him very much as player (rare intelligence as a player and certain calmness as a CB). to me, he is one of the best CBs Iran has had and he is making a believer out of me that he may be one of the best coaches too.

go golmamad.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,040 Times in 3,884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL View Post
    gotta give gol mamad credit for the fine job he has done with Padideh. it's not just the results but the performance of his team that is quite amazing. I am very happy for him as I liked him very much as player (rare intelligence as a player and certain calmness as a CB). to me, he is one of the best CBs Iran has had and he is making a believer out of me that he may be one of the best coaches too.

go golmamad.
    no clue why zob got rid of him a couple years back

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Yahya is a good coach, probably one of very few Iranian decent coaches, his main issue is when he loses few games in row, he can't handle the pressure. He is also a good guy and can't handle typical Sharlataan-Baazi of Iranian football. He has also some heart problem, so every time the pressure raises, it is not good for him. That is why he can't survive in big markets.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,364 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Nekonam's team is well organized, which is unusual for most Iranian teams, especially the smaller clubs. Can't wait to see what he does when given more resources in a bigger club.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,768 Times in 6,201 Posts
    Mensha is so slow. He hasn't been good for a year and a half.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,811 Times in 2,048 Posts
    Why did Naft Masjed Soleyman - Esteghlal Tehran get canceled?
    !!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    I hope Taghavi take over Nassaji, nice and gentle character. I have met him few times long time a go. Much better choice than Nekounam who is another a$$ just like Karimi. At least the team will not have much tension and Hashyeh around it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Members who have read this thread : 101

You do not have permission to view the list of names.