Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Kilmarnock star Lee Erwin has begged Steve Clarke to allow him to join Tractor Sazi

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-tractor-sazi/
    "PLEASE COACH!! LET ME JOIN TRACTOR SO I CAN KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GET 10TH PLACE IN THE PGPL!"

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      "PLEASE COACH!! LET ME JOIN TRACTOR SO I CAN KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GET 10TH PLACE IN THE PGPL!"
      It’s crazy what money can do to you. Iranian players would do the same thing If a mega deal was offered even if it’s for a North Korean team.

Comment

allahyar and Aghaei have been suspended for a month by commiteye akhlagh?!? Due to celebration after goal? Can somebody shed light on this, I havent found a vid of what they did...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          allahyar and Aghaei have been suspended for a month by commiteye akhlagh?!? Due to celebration after goal? Can somebody shed light on this, I havent found a vid of what they did...
          I really did not want to post the video but here is the video which should answer your question.

https://www.aparat.com/v/B50oL/%D8%A...B%8C_%D8%9F%21

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
            I really did not want to post the video but here is the video which should answer your question.

https://www.aparat.com/v/B50oL/%D8%A...B%8C_%D8%9F%21
            I gathered it was as much. Who was the original person who did this and was suspended for a long ass time? They are kids and need to learn that when you play for big teams all your actions are under spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I gathered it was as much. Who was the original person who did this and was suspended for a long ass time? They are kids and need to learn that when you play for big teams all your actions are under spotlight.
              The original person who did this was Allahyar. So I do not know why they suspended Aghaei as well? Anyway I prefer to not spend much time talking about this.

Comment

Also, Vladimir Koman made his debut for Stephan this week.
                Sepahan is relying heavily on him and Bakhtiar Rahmani to improve on last years dreadful season!
                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                  The original person who did this was Allahyar. So I do not know why they suspended Aghaei as well? Anyway I prefer to not spend much time talking about this.
                  no in PGPL many years ago somebody did the exact same thing and it was huge deal.

Comment

I’m really confused - I didn’t see anything in that video. What happened that I’m missing
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I’m really confused - I didn’t see anything in that video. What happened that I’m missing
                      Think back to sheys rezaei and mohammad nosrati.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Think back to sheys rezaei and mohammad nosrati.
                        Damn what a fool guess he was too young to remember that himself
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah being summoned to ethic's committee for tattoos.

Comment

Estheghlal is sloppy so far.

Comment

Esteghlal couldn't finish today. 1-0 loss to Pars Jonubi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Esteghlal couldn't finish today. 1-0 loss to Pars Jonubi.
                                I think if Esteghlal had another 5 minutes, they would have tied the game!
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X