Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    I have a feeling Farshid Esmaeili will make his way into TM this year. I know CQ doesn’t like technical/creative players that are lightweight but he will need those types of players to play offensively in the AC
    And Tabrizi too, he is technical but seems to be physically strong. Hope to see them in TM camps.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      dejagah was amazing in this game and if you cant see that then I am sorry for you, you are letting some weird personal fetish interfere with reality. I will say Masoud didnt look that great at all and seemed like he was just at his local park for a kickabout, but how you can discredit ashkan I am not really sure.
      Where is that playing the high tempo of football you mentioned Askhan plays in this game and his ability to "dictate" play? All he has been doing is giving up possession with his dribbles/not applying any pressure to get the ball.

Comment

Machalla Dejagah certainly the best player for Tractor Sazi today and maybe the best on the field. European managers are morons Dejagah could still even now be an extremely impactful player for any top 4 league team right.. his numerous injuries probably just turned teams off. But mark my words this guy is still going to be a vital asset for Iran's national team for at least another 2/3 years and hopefully more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Where is that playing the high tempo of football you mentioned Askhan plays in this game and his ability to "dictate" play? All he has been doing is giving up possession with his dribbles/not applying any pressure to get the ball.
          I know this may have not crossed your mind, in fact Im sure it hasnt, but FOOTBALL IS A TEAM GAME. No, dejagah cannot singlehandedly apply pressure to get the ball when the team itself doesnt have a coherent pressing strategy, when he has not support behind him from DM's and defenders, and when the team in general is disjointed and plays like what it is, a collection of individuals put together in the last month in a random fashion. they are playing the most oiled machine in PGPL atm.

What impressed me about ashkan was his technical level, which again showed itself to be far greater than that of any other iranian player. With consistent trainings, hopefully some reasonable tactics by Toshack, and most importantly, A LOT OF TIME, Tractor have the potential to create a big three with themselves, SS, and PP. Hopefully sepahan can strengthen under ghalenoie which I am sure they will, and we have 4 big teams in PGPL, followed by Saipa, Foolad, Zob ahan.

Comment

Tractor looked awful, but it’s basically their first game together with the new signings so it will take time.
            As good as Dejagah was technically, he was very slow and lethargic alongside Shojaei who needs to call it quits ASAP! Shojaei just doesn’t look as hungry as he once was.
            Tractor defense and GK is horrible. With all that money, how the hell they end up with Forouzan instead of someone better???

I wasn’t impressed with Forrester either but Stokes looks promising. The midfield just needs to create chemistry and confidence and stop making too many dribbles and they’ll be better moving forward.

Esteghlal right now might be the best team in the league especially with how flat PP has been the first couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              And typically this is why I stay away from the PGL threads -

Some weird logic used by members here which I can't wrap my head around.

Esteghlal is literally rag-dolling Dejagah every time he has the ball, and he is still getting his passes through the majority of the time. But that doesn't fit the narrative.

"The" and "Hoorad", where are your comments about the low quality of football from both teams in this game? How many attacks have been ruined because of passes that end up behind the players?

That's not important, as long as we can throw a few jabs at CQ for 2 player selections, right?
              They're probably Trump supporters as well.
              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Ashkan was a beast.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Tabrizi and Ahvazi fans are the worst fans in Iran. Shame on those who act like ruthless savages!

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  At this rate they'll never open Foolad Arena, because its too close to the field and fans will destroy everything and everyone.
                  Ahvazi fans always create these kinds of chaotic and savage behavior. Every single time we have played in Ahvaz for the past 10 years, we have had to endure their fans uncivilized manners. From over 10 years ago when they menaced Kaebi, till 4 years ago when they threw an object breaking their own coach’s head (Faraki) at the time, all the way to yesterday.

The solution for Foolad stadium as I have mentioned many times before is to install long nets all around the field to prevent objects being thrown by the fans.

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Reminder: CQ choose Shojaei and Dejagah (who both suck at PGPL level football) over the young and ambitious Arzani. Good one CQ! Also another reminder we did not get out of RO16 regardless of his decision.
                  Dejagah was one of the better players on the pitch, he hustled and fought all the way. TS team is very unbalanced, terrible defense, and many new players and a new coach. I think by mid season they will come together and improve. LOOL at your reasoning for us not being able to eliminate Spain and Portugal 🤣🤦🏻*♂️

Originally posted by RockyStocko View Post
                  And Tabrizi too, he is technical but seems to be physically strong. Hope to see them in TM camps.
                  I highly doubt it. We just have way too many good strikers and offensive midfielders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Tabrizi has been in many camps and TM lists people. Theres clearly reasons he didnt make it to the final lists very often.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      At first it was: " If Dejaghe wasn't fit, then Cq wouldn't invite him. shut up and trust him. "

then it was: " So what if Ashkan is injured, he's taking up a spot in the roster for moral support."

and now: " Sure Ashkan is getting manhandled on defense, he had like three nice dribbles. "

Just keep moving the goal-post my man. You football geniuses know it all and the rest of us are dumb.
                      I don't ever remember saying any of the above three things my friend - please let me know if I have.

Inviting Dejagah in my eyes was always a gamble - if he got fit in time, we could have used him in certain scenarios. At the end of the day, I don't think it really matters though, as I don't believe Dejagah or his potential replacement was the difference we needed to get to the knockout rounds (that difference was razor thin as it is, by the way).

Keep in mind that Ashkan hasn't played much pro football in a long time, and he walked into this game and held up quite well. If that is how he plays in his first game, then we can only assume he will improve quality wise from today if he stays fit. That either says something about him, or our league (or both).

Comment

Interesting video about stadium damage claims during Esteghlal - TS match:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTo4WWF...=1xcb2bxdhour8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In all honesty a lot of rants about TS fans here have been a little bias and one sided. I wish we would also praise such great gestures by TS fans as well. As you can see only a few people are breaking the fences and it’s said they’re not even the fans:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTOXdTh...=1biabwq7h1ll0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTc0aDF...=19o8qb1tv75ck

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTnZHsl...d=my235zdwpl87

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTaWj_A...=1xmxmyig6kuty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Keano; 08-11-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I was at the game. They were almost constantly throwing objects from their section over the fence into the other seats and at times on the field. I also got a picture of the fire that they set in the stands towards the end of the game.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

Kilmarnock star Lee Erwin has begged Steve Clarke to allow him to join Tractor Sazi

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-tractor-sazi/

Comment

Working...
                                X