Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Reminder: CQ choose Shojaei and Dejagah (who both suck at PGPL level football) over the young and ambitious Arzani. Good one CQ! Also another reminder we did not get out of RO16 regardless of his decision.
    Leave
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Reminder: CQ choose Shojaei and Dejagah (who both suck at PGPL level football) over the young and ambitious Arzani. Good one CQ! Also another reminder we did not get out of RO16 regardless of his decision.
      Leave

Comment

Leave please little boy.

Comment

idk what your watching but Dejagah is like head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the field.

Tractor jsut completed their roster like 7 days ago and have a new coach who is totally unaware of particularities of iranian league, it will take time.

Comment

And typically this is why I stay away from the PGL threads -

Some weird logic used by members here which I can't wrap my head around.

Esteghlal is literally rag-dolling Dejagah every time he has the ball, and he is still getting his passes through the majority of the time. But that doesn't fit the narrative.

"The" and "Hoorad", where are your comments about the low quality of football from both teams in this game? How many attacks have been ruined because of passes that end up behind the players?

That's not important, as long as we can throw a few jabs at CQ for 2 player selections, right?

Comment

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

I have a feeling Farshid Esmaeili will make his way into TM this year. I know CQ doesn’t like technical/creative players that are lightweight but he will need those types of players to play offensively in the AC

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post

Esteghlal is literally rag-dolling Dejagah every time he has the ball, and he is still getting his passes through the majority of the time. But that doesn't fit the narrative.

"The" and "Hoorad", where are your comments about the low quality of football from both teams in this game? How many attacks have been ruined because of passes that end up behind the players?

That's not important, as long as we can throw a few jabs at CQ for 2 player selections, right?
                its so sad. This is the same guy who chose to drop jalal hosseini to the collective dismay of the entire country, and disbelief of even foreign media, AND HE WAS SPOT ON and it proved. yet they keep acting like they know more than him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  idk what your watching but Dejagah is like head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the field.

Tractor jsut completed their roster like 7 days ago and have a new coach who is totally unaware of particularities of iranian league, it will take time.
                  Dribbling around endlessly doesn't make him head and shoulder above everyone else on the field. The dude is a defensive liability and slow in transition as expected.

Also Bagheri, Karimi and Ghafouri have been much better than him this game.

Comment

It's because CQ was bashing our League saying it was not fit enough, but then we have foreign players transferring in from European leagues who aren't really making an impact.

Comment

It's because CQ was bashing our League saying it was not fit enough, but then we have foreign players transferring in from European leagues who aren't really making an impact.
                      No stop.

Comment

I'm not going to respond to this nonsense any more, its been explained enough.

Need to get on with my day, good luck lads, have a good one.

Comment

Little boy trying to get involved. 😂😂

Comment

At first it was: " If Dejaghe wasn't fit, then Cq wouldn't invite him. shut up and trust him. "

then it was: " So what if Ashkan is injured, he's taking up a spot in the roster for moral support."

and now: " Sure Ashkan is getting manhandled on defense, he had like three nice dribbles. "

Just keep moving the goal-post my man. You football geniuses know it all and the rest of us are dumb.
                            Last edited by The; 08-10-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              At first it was: " If Dejaghe wasn't fit, then Cq qouldn't invite. shut up and trust him. "

then it was: " So what if Ashkan is injured, he's taking up a spot in the roster for moral support."

and now: " Sure Ashkan is getting manhandled on defense, he had like three nice dribbles. "

Just keep moving the goal-post my man.
                              dejagah was amazing in this game and if you cant see that then I am sorry for you, you are letting some weird personal fetish interfere with reality. I will say Masoud didnt look that great at all and seemed like he was just at his local park for a kickabout, but how you can discredit ashkan I am not really sure.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                dejagah was amazing in this game and if you cant see that then I am sorry for you, you are letting some weird personal fetish interfere with reality. I will say Masoud didnt look that great at all and seemed like he was just at his local park for a kickabout, but how you can discredit ashkan I am not really sure.
                                Watch the first half and see how bad/slow he and Masoud are on defense. ALi Karimi and Bagheri were literally running circles around them.

Comment

Working...
                                X