No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHhhhhh I'm happy. Looking forward to buying my first Brighton jersey and visiting England (Brighton) and watching a game obviously!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
      I am very much enjoying this Brighton invasion. Your town / area is really lovely.
      Iranians have seen players move to European clubs before, but there has never been this much excitement over a signing than what you guys are displaying. It's really thrilling for us to see. This may be the first time an Iranian player signs for a club and the club's fans are more excited than we are! lol.

I hope the Iranian social media presence won't sour people's excitement though, it can be brutal at times. Just a warning :^) Don't judge us as badly some of the unrestrained on Instagram please I beg
      It's the same in England my friend, some idiots everywhere.

We seriously welcome you all with open arms. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        How intense is the rivalry though? Is it anywhere as intense as the other derbies of the leauge?
        Brighton v Palace
        Just acrimonious. More like Man United v Leeds (past). Palace are party spoilers.

Rivalry with all London clubs. Others are better natured, most of the time, nowadays.

I just watch the football. And don't like the hubris.

Comment

Here's our best goals from last season to give you an idea of some of the players he will join:

Comment

I'm just a bit worried, knockeart plays the same position and apparently he might be alternating starting with AZJ.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              I'm just a bit worried, knockeart plays the same position and apparently he might be alternating starting with AZJ.
              If we expect Jahanbakhsh to go to a competitive club then we shouldn't be worried about him having to earn his position! Some competition isn't a bad thing, as long as he gets opportunities to establish himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/nik...-training-wear
                There you go.
                I’ll write a big post later, give you an overview on our history, our squad etc. Get you up to date with the club!
                I would have liked to buy your kit, but after what Nike did to our national team, I would rather buy a fake/plain jersey without Nike logo or maybe design and print my own version.

Comment

£63 for the kit as DHGate haven't begun selling fakes yet. My wallet is grateful we don't have any more Iranians in the big leagues, frankly.

Comment

I am going to buy the kit. F Nike tho

Comment

I went to here to buy: https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit

But there are no kits released even though the front page says they are released ...

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                        Here's our best goals from last season to give you an idea of some of the players he will join:

Are we watching Brighton or Barcelona?

Izquierdo seems to be top quality.

Comment

I hope Knockaert starts with Jahanbakhsh for maximum attacking potential. I was watching Knockaert clips just the other day to reminisce at his times at Leicester he looked amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            I went to here to buy: https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit

But there are no kits released even though the front page says they are released ...
                            It's because they go on sale tomorrow, they were available for pre-order before but that finished a couple of days ago. Not sure why the club have taken them off the site for this, but they should be back on there tomorrow at some point.

Comment

wow the old jersey is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP on dh gate: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-...arl|1543098477

it's obviously a fake though!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Boro benim baba at least when I support a club I stick with it. You support the eagles when you born in Washington D.C. I was talking about the rule with Agha Gorgu anyhow...
                                I was born in Philadelphia smartass... LOL

I don't even live in DC LMAO I live in Northern VA.

Comment

Working...
                                X