Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City
    Why must you lie? I accept Iranians have said stuff on Brighton's Instagram page, but that doesn't mean I don't deny Brighton fans insulting/questioning Jahanbakhsh performance on Instagram. It's there on the page see for yourself.
    By no means am I bitter. You got your players, we got ours. Stop trying to start a fight.
    Come on man the guy definitely has a good point and everyone is backing him against you so please try not to offend anyone with a simple post.
    Last edited by Erfan11; 08-26-2018, 12:00 PM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Why must you lie? I accept Iranians have said stuff on Brighton's Instagram page, but that doesn't mean I don't deny Brighton fans insulting/questioning Jahanbakhsh performance on Instagram. It's there on the page see for yourself.

By no means am I bitter. You got your players, we got ours. Stop trying to start a fight.
      Don't insult one of our British Brighton fans. He is right the British fans insulting Iranians are very few and far in between. Actually went through hundreds of comments and only came accross one comment that was very negative about Iranians/Jahanbakhsh. And that person had 0 posts or followers. Also I will add that the bigger issue here is many many Iranians spamming Brighton's Instagram page. And I truly feel bad for the Actual British Brighton fans about this. I really hope the Iranians can tone it down a bit.

So Mr/Ms Leceister City the only one trying to start a fight here is you. Please tone it down and be more respectful.

Comment

Insta/Twitter football discussion is for 6 year olds and the mentally handicapped.

Izquierdo didn't get a league start until October last season and that is virtually an identical comparison so we'd do well to go by that kind of timeline in judging ARJ's progress.

Comment

I literally have nothing against Brighton, it was with their help we won the leauge in 15/16. And do lots of transfer business together, we are the more friendlier clubs with each other in the Premiership. Without Ulloa I don't we would have won the leauge the guy came to clutch many times for us, and same story for Knockaert helping give Brighton Premier League status. (Though we both can agree Knockaert is mainly a Championship player). Also 100% agree Iranian fans causing trouble on Insta, they do it to other pages too so don't feel targeted/take it personally Brighton.

Comment

Brighton fans are insulting Jahanbakhsh on Instagram saying they regret buying him and lowers the quality of team. Not sure if they genuinely think that or out of retaliation towards Iranian comments on Instagram. Pitiful either way.
            Prob same ones who wanted Percy Tau to start coming right out if African football.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I’m not lying, just merely trying to give a fairer reflection of what has happened. I want Persian fans and Brighton fans to get along, so if you are going to spread misinformation I am going to give a balanced view on it, okay?

To make sure I am being totally fair I have gone back and read all of the top comments on our last 10 Instagram posts and found a total of 3 negative comments about Jahanbakhsh. They are.

1) “F*ck Ali Jahanbakhsh F*ck Iran” by the user rock_log. A quick look on his profile shows he’s clearly not a Brighton fan. His posts are both about Ronaldo, and his followers seem to be from Iran, Belarus & Russia. Safe to say, he’s pronably not a Brighton fan.

2) “Jahanbakhsh was so shit. We made a huge mistake signing him.” by the user S4miiii. 3 of the first 6 replies are people saying that it’s a troll/fake account who comments that everywhere. He follows nearly 2500 people and only has 25 followers. This looks to me like a fake account, he obviously has some history with Iranian football fans for so many to recognise him. I’ve requested to follow him but for now despite him saying ‘we’ I find it hard to believe it’s a Brighton fan

3) “Jahanbakhsh is so dull and lazy. His level is lower than team level” by fb.96.es, a private account with 0 photos and 0 followers. A few things jump out about this one. The main one though is this post screams of an online translator, or somebody who has a good, but not fluent understanding of English. The best way to explain it is this - if I typed my posts in English and then used a translator to convert them in to Farsi I’m sure a lot of you would be able to tell it wasn’t my mother tongue, even if the post made sense. There would be parts of the post that were slightly wrong. Odd choices of words, grammatical mistakes etc. That comment is the same. I have never heard a footballer described as dull before, it doesn’t quite work in that context. A match can be dull, but a player would be ineffective or anonymous - not dull. The second part I quoted is the same. “His level is lower than team level” is another phrase that makes sense, but its not something you’d ever heard used. My guess would be a bitter South African Tau fan, or someone from a country near Iran trolling. It’s certainly not a Brighton fan though.

All of us want the same thing, Persians and Brighton fans - we all want Ali Jahanbakhsh to do well, score 20 goals and win PFA player of the year (we can dream anyway). However when two alien cultures collide there is always going to problems. Whilst most of the sane, normal people are getting along there are always going to be a small but vocal bunch of idiots who cause problems. Some of you guys are angry he’s not playing enough, and some of our fans are angry about the spamming of our social media. However this is something that will get better over time, I’m sure.

What will not help is if people spread misinformation and slander about each other. You came on here and said Brighton fans (plural) were slagging off Jahanbakhsh. There will be posters on here who don’t have Instagram and might just take your word for it. Those bad feelings can then build up and lead to arguments and fighting online. After looking through all the photos from the Liverpool game there was AT MOST one (although I’d put money on it being 0) Brighton fans with negative comments about him.
              Whilst searching through the comments I saw one threatening to bomb Brighton if Jahanbakhsh is on the bench again. I have no idea if it’s a troll account or a real person. However I know for a fact that either way it does not represent your community as a whole. Imagine you went on the our forum and saw people saying about how there were numerous Iranians making bomb threats when you knew it not to be true, it would frustrate you. Well it’s the same here.

You’re clearly a passionate person, and I respect that. However that doesn’t mean that you get a free pass to spread misinformation which could lead to arguments. So if you overstep the line I am entitled to pull you up on it and try to give a more balanced view of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                I’m not lying, just merely trying to give a fairer reflection of what has happened. I want Persoam fans and Brighton fans to get along, so if you are going to spread misinformation I am going to give a balanced view on it, okay?

To make sure I am being totally fair I have gone back and read all of the top comments on our last 10 Instagram posts and found a total of 3 negative comments about Jahanbakhsh. They are.
                1) “F*ck Ali Jahanbakhsh F*ck Iran” by the user rock_log. A quick look on his profile shows he’s clearly not a Brighton fan. His posts are both about Ronaldo, and his followers seem to be from Iran, Belarus & Russia. Safe to say, he’s pronably not a Brighton fan.

2) “Jahanbakhsh was so shit. We made a huge mistake signing him.” by the user S4miiii. 3 of the first 6 replies are people saying that it’s a troll/fake account who comments that everywhere. He follows nearly 2500 people and only has 25 followers. This looks to me like a fake account, he obviously has some history with Iranian football fans for so many to recognise him. I’ve requested to follow him but for now despite him saying ‘we’ I find it hard to believe it’s a Brighton fan

3) “Jahanbakhsh is so dull and lazy. His level is lower than team level” by fb.96.es, a private account with 0 photos and 0 followers. A few things jump out about this one. The main one though is this post screams of an online translator, or somebody who has a good, but not fluent understanding of English. The best way to explain it is this - if I typed my posts in English and then used a translator to convert them in to Farsi I’m sure a lot of you would be able to tell it wasn’t my mother tongue, even if the post made sense. There would be parts of the post that were slightly wrong. Odd choices of words, grammatical mistakes etc. That comment is the same. I have never heard a footballer described as dull before, it doesn’t quite work in that context. A match can be dull, but a player would be ineffective or anonymous - not dull. The second part I quoted is the same. “His level is lower than team level” is another phrase that makes sense, but its not something you’d ever heard used. My guess would be a bitter South African Tau fan, or someone from a country near Iran trolling. It’s certainly not a Brighton fan though.

All of us want the same thing, Persians and Brighton fans - we all want Ali Jahanbakhsh to do well, score 20 goals and win PFA player of the year (we can dream anyway). However when two alien cultures collide there is always going to problems. Whilst most of the sane, normal people are getting along there are always going to be a small but vocal bunch of idiots who cause problems. Some of you guys are angry he’s not playing enough, and some of our fans are angry about the spamming of our social media. However this is something that will get better over time, I’m sure.

What will not help is if people spread misinformation and slander about each other. You came on here and said Brighton fans (plural) were slagging off Jahanbakhsh. There will be posters on here who don’t have Instagram and might just take your word for it. Those bad feelings can then build up and lead to arguments and fighting online. After looking through all the photos from the Liverpool game there was AT MOST one (although I’d put money on it being 0) Brighton fans with negative comments about him.

Whilst searching through the comments I saw one threatening to bomb Brighton if Jahanbakhsh is on the bench again. I have no idea if it’s a troll account or a real person. However I know for a fact that either way it does not represent your community as a whole. Imagine you went on the our forum and saw people saying about how there were numerous Iranians making bomb threats when you knew it not to be true, it would frustrate you. Well it’s the same here.

You’re clearly a passionate person, and I respect that. However that doesn’t mean that you get a free pass to spread misinformation which could lead to arguments. So if you overstep the line I am entitled to pull you up on it and try to give a more balanced view of it.
                You are a great contributor to this forum my friend thanks for your mini investigation here
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Baba Jaan, it’s in the nature of fans all over the world - love you one day, want to shoot you down the next. If the gaffer give him the chance, it will be then be down to JB to win the fans through his performance on the pitch.

I guess for a Small club like Brighton having paid a record transfer fee for him, the expectation is a lot higher. If he had joined the top 5, not that he could have, 17 millions were peanuts and he would have bench-warmed for a long time.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Iranians and Brighton fans have one thing in common. They both want Jahanbakhsh to succeed and score as many goals as possible while shining like a star. The rest of it is all BS and hooliganism behavior!

Comment

I’m not lying, just merely trying to give a fairer reflection of what has happened. I want Persian fans and Brighton fans to get along, so if you are going to spread misinformation I am going to give a balanced view on it, okay?
                      I'll save you the effort: you're responding to a guy in his early to mid teens. Just ignore him.
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                        I'll save you the effort: you're responding to a guy in his early to mid teens. Just ignore him.
                        Mid-teens? So you are going to lie about my age and give misinformation, slander and in a way insult me? Never have I recalled taking to you or giving you my age. In all honesty, you are self-projecting.

Comment

Firstly, I want to thank you for being respectful with your post. I just want to mention my complete gratitude for spending your time and doing your investigation. Secondly, in my earlier post I was hoping that Brighton fans didn’t have hatred for JB because of a couple of silly Iranians on Instagram. They do it to all other clubs of our legionnaires and is nothing to take personally as a club. I’m sorry if I made that initial post sound like I was targeting Brighton. By no means would that be the case, me and no reasonable Leicester fan is mad at you all getting JB, it would be hyprocritical since our clubs do business together and helped each other respectively as mentioned in my previous post. Cheers and the best of luck to Brighton and Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...or-home-start/
                            As expected, he'll be starting against Southampton. So now... How can we watch it??

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/football/br...preview/401647

Comment

He has to seize the opportunity and show himself as much as he can!

Comment

Working...
                                X