No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That cross by Alireza was phenomenol and should have been converted. Every touch of his has a purpose and he is playing so well.

Damn, what a great player.

Comment

Diffrence b/w small teams and big teams:
      Down a goal and defending,
      Up a goal and attacking

Comment

After a shaky season opener, BHA had fantastic back-to-back performances against two EPL giants. Hope the talks of relegation can be put to bed for a while.

Tuesday vs Southampton guys! That's the big day.

Comment

changes shoulda been made sooner than 75 minute

Comment

Anyone notice the Iranian flag in the crowd?

Comment

ARJ created Brighton's best chance in a substitute role.

He needs to start.

Comment

ARJ was very good when he came on. he Nearly provided a fantastic assist , all of his touches were forwards trying to make things happen, brighton players were a bit slow to connect with him when he was in full speed, and getting back very well (no clue what bachelot was on about), his tackle to stop counter attack on salah was great. He basically did more in 20 mins than knockaert did in the whole match.

Very good overall. Expect him to be starting in a couple weeks time.

Also brighton played well overall. They are a solid team for sure. With bissou and ARJ close to breaking into starting xi permanently, then I expect them to have much more of a punch offensively as well.

Comment

More the season advance, more he will get minutes, i just don't get paying such a transfer fee as small club and sitting the guy on bench!!

He did well for limited playing time.

Keep it up ARJ!

Comment

Wast that ARJ crossing? Commentator kept saying Montoya!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      ARJ was very good when he came on. I think he Nearly provided a fantastic assist (was that him or montoya), all of his touches were forwards trying to make things happen, brighton players were a bit slow to connect with him when he was in full speed, and getting back very well (no clue what bachelot was on about), his tackle to stop counter attack on salah was great. He basically did more in 20 mins than knockaert did in the whole match.

Very good overall. Expect him to be starting in a couple weeks time.
                      It was Montoya with the cross that almost resulted in a goal

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Wast that ARJ crossing? Commentator kept saying Montoya!
                        Definitely not ARJ, he was on left wing that play

Comment

Damn I enjoy watching JB even more now at Brighton. I remember watching every single game of him at NEC :P, Ibused to turn off when he wasn't playing. Not the case with Brighton
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                            It was Montoya with the cross that almost resulted in a goal

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            regardless, he was impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              That cross by Alireza was phenomenol and should have been converted. Every touch of his has a purpose and he is playing so well.

Damn, what a great player.
                              Lol that wasn’t JB, it was Montoya

Comment

He had such a beautiful tackle on Mo Salah when he first came in. Salah had the whole flank if he missed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X