Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 75

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 548 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 684 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Lads, please lower your expectation. This is a bottom 10 team and maybe even relegation fighting. Stop being so overdramatic.
    I would not say Brighton are a relegation team. They were never at threat of being relegated last season. Please also refer to my other post right above

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,019 Times in 2,626 Posts
    Lads, please lower your expectation. This is a bottom 10 team and maybe even relegation fighting. Stop being so overdramatic.
    Exactly. This teams goal is to survive...nothing else should be expected.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_pooya View Post
    I would not say Brighton are a relegation team. They were never at threat of being relegated last season. Please also refer to my other post right above
    I said maybe. Also that was last season, the dynamic has changed massively. This season the bottom teams have been spending big and good, but we now have Wolves and Fulham who went in hard in the transfer window.

Personally I think the bottom three will be:
    -Cardiff
    -Newcastle
    -Brighton

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,885 Times in 9,384 Posts
    with our luck brighton will be relegated.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,605 Times in 4,136 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    with our luck brighton will be relegated.
    Which luck? The topscorer of Holland decided to go to a bottom team, so yes the chance of relegating are high.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 2,824 Posts
    I'm not expecting Brighton to win the EPL but let's wait until the Christmas break before we go all doom and gloom.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,885 Times in 9,384 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Which luck? The topscorer of Holland decided to go to a bottom team, so yes the chance of relegating are high.
    the luck that typically is not associated with any part of iranian football.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 684 Posts
    I said maybe. Also that was last season, the dynamic has changed massively. This season the bottom teams have been spending big and good, but we now have Wolves and Fulham who went in hard in the transfer window.

Personally I think the bottom three will be:
    -Cardiff
    -Newcastle
    -Brighton
    Brighton have spent big and good as well. Seems like you didn't look at my other post.. Besides Jahanbakhsh, Bissouma, Andone, Montoya, Bernardo, and Balogun have all been strong signings for Brighton.

Then you have Locadia that came in the middle of last season, plus Izquierdo that has been with the team for a year. Both strong signings.

From the picture below you can see Brighton was the 10th biggest spender this season. Yes newbies Fulham, and Wolverhampton spent more but they're coming from the championship and needed to bolster their squads more. So the only team that finished in the bottom half that spent more than Brighton is West Ham. But you should not only look at the amount of money spent, bought more so at the players coming in and their qualities.

So in short the 11 you saw today is going to change drastically as new players get incorporated, and Brighton had a very strong transfer season.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,386 Times in 6,041 Posts
    Alireza’s comments after the game:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Come on guys. All this negativism after only one game?

We all know BHA ain't no manchester or Chelsea. Let's wait anther 6-7 weeks before judging them.

EPL is not an easy competition and most teams outside the big6 play their best at home games. I am sure we will see a much better team after all these new signing like ARJ, Bissouma, etc will get to know each other.

Let's enjoy that our boy celebrated his 25th Birthday with a debut in PL!

Good luck to BHA and Alireza!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.