• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any link?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      This forum right now:
      Come on The jaan. Is this the image you want to give people of us Iranians? As if there is not enough stereotyping of Iran and Iranians in the world. Please remove this photo for humanity's s sake.

Comment

On the bench again, as if he is in Barça or something

Comment

Lots of Brighton fans on Twitter seem to be very disappointed in Hughton for benching Jahanbakhsh today.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Come on The jaan. Is this the image you want to give people of us Iranians? As if there is not enough stereotyping of Iran and Iranians in the world. Please remove this photo for humanities sake.
            I mean no offense. It's a joke exaggerating the reaction of fans here because Jahanbakhsh isn't starting.

Comment

Hughton is an experienced PL coach.

obviously JB is not ready for a high caliber PL match yet.

Comment

Man city 6
                Huddersfield 1

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                  Hughton is an experienced PL coach.

obviously JB is not ready for a high caliber PL match yet.
                  Solly March is?

Comment

If jb is not ready why they paid club record 22 million dollars for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                      If jb is not ready why they paid club record 22 million dollars for him?
                      Was Debruyne ready? World cup fatigue is a real thing, as is getting back in condition after the break.

Comment

Pogba plays 7 games and wins the world cup, plays 90 mins for United every game
                        Jb plays 3 games exits at group stages
                        And he has fatigue?????!!!!!
                        Give me a break
                        Weakkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Premier League managers be like: let's pay €25 million euro's for a winger, and bench him against a top 5 side.

Jahanbakhsh will probably get some trash minutes, and they all be expecting that he single handily carries them with a hattrick and bicycle kick otherwise he's bust.

Comment

More concerning than ARJ not starting is bissouma not starting .
                            AND BTW:
                            we exited the World Cup after three fucking games. De bruyne and belgium were there until the very end. Let’s not act like ARJ hasn’t had MONTHS to recover. This is just the classic English bullshit, the main reason I never wanted ARJ arj move to the league, which apart from the top 6-7 teams is poor.

I bet they get pounded today

Comment

As much as I understand that a player needs to be eased on. I don't understand why you play a almost the same formation as last game. He's only changed the defenders, don't expect to win vs Man U. Personally I would start AZJ and Locadia.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                                Pogba plays 7 games and wins the world cup, plays 90 mins for United every game
                                Jb plays 3 games exits at group stages
                                And he has fatigue?????!!!!!
                                Give me a break
                                Weakkkkkkkkkkkkk
                                All players are the same. All preseason training regimens are the same. I can judge a player's fitness while sitting at home on my computer.
                                ... Give me a break...

He swapped teams. He wasn't training with AZ for a damn long time

Comment

Working...
                                X