Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 55

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 548 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rizz View Post
    Brighton signed another right winger, Anders Dreyer from Denmark (20) years old.
    To join the U-23 squad. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Alireza now confirmed to be Squad number 16 for the upcoming season - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The numbers that went up on the website last night had not been confirmed and were probably just a mistake, I hope nobody ordered a shirt with number 9! If you did, you may be able to cancel the order if you do it quickly.

Still not known whether he will be wearing the name Alireza or Jahanbakhsh, I would suspect we'll have to wait until the match on Saturday to find out.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brighton_fan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,364 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton_fan View Post
    Alireza now confirmed to be Squad number 16 for the upcoming season - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The numbers that went up on the website last night had not been confirmed and were probably just a mistake, I hope nobody ordered a shirt with number 9! If you did, you may be able to cancel the order if you do it quickly.

Still not known whether he will be wearing the name Alireza or Jahanbakhsh, I would suspect we'll have to wait until the match on Saturday to find out.
    Strange, since 18 (his number on the national team) seems to be open. I wonder why he chose 16 instead

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I just read he got no. 9?
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jack7000 View Post
    I just read he got no. 9?
    The squad section of the website still lists him as number 9 currently, but these likely are just placeholders and will be updated soon. The article on the website that I just linked is 100% the correct numbers. Locadia is going to be number 9. For example, Oliver Norwood is still listed with a squad number in the squad section but he hasn't actually been given a number in the official release as he will likely be leaving. The numbers that were just released are definitely the correct ones.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brighton_fan For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    He just posted on his Instagram, #16 with Jahanbakhsh on the back

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iranghahreman For This Useful Post:

diz

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    AJ16!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brighton_fan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 684 Posts
    Sorry about yesterday guys I posted that Jahanbakhsh was given 9. Some crackhead on the Albion website had gone in and assigned incorrect numbers for all the new players!

So 16 it is and those jerseys look sick! I just bought 4 for family and friends! On their website you can choose Jahanbakhsh specific jerseys now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to persian_pooya For This Useful Post:

diz

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,145 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Sorry about yesterday guys I posted that Jahanbakhsh was given 9. Some crackhead on the Albion website had gone in and assigned incorrect numbers for all the new players!
    So 16 it is and those jerseys look sick! I just bought 4 for family and friends! On their website you can choose Jahanbakhsh specific jerseys now.
    Here is the link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.