Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 547

+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 548 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548 LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,043 Times in 4,438 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    This also applies to ARJ.

Out of All of the attacks in AZ, 60-70% of them went through him.

Jahanbaksh needs players to make runs around him, and players that can play quick passes.

He is someone who definitely needs to have a good amount of the ball to have a good impact.

Graham potter coming to Brighton is an absolute blessing for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is very true and that’s why I like when he plays with Andone up front bc that guy is quick. Quality player overall up front for ARJ to play with I think potter won’t be like CH where he will rotate between the two he’s smart enough to know who the clear better player is
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,890 Posts
    i hope with a new coach alireza can do better. they can get saman, since saman also have a swedish passport he can be a eu player

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,127 Times in 3,002 Posts
    Having coached Saman and relied on a traditional attacking formation to lift oostersund to a winning team, I have great faith in ARJ’s prospects for next season with the new coach. I get ARJ came to BHA partly for CH, I’m sure ARJ would agree that more of the same from CH next season would likely be the end of his run at BHA

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

How will the younger manager's do?

How will the younger manager's do? Potter 44, Rodgers 46, Solskjær 46, Eddie Howe 41, Silva 41, Santo 45

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 1,925 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i hope with a new coach alireza can do better. they can get saman, since saman also have a swedish passport he can be a eu player
    True words

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    From what I remember Alireza said himself that the reason he chose Brighton over Leicester city, was because the former's coach wanted him.
    Did he seriously turn down an offer from Leicester?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Iranian players always make bad choices thanks to their shitty agents.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoIran For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyou View Post
    Where have you been dude? There was a major competition between Brighton and Leicester to get Jahanbakhsh. Even until the last day no one knew which club he'd choose between them. But from what I remember, Leicester had already their main squad set and just wanted to strengthen their team with Jahanbakhsh further while for Brighton he was supposed to become one of their main players.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,884 Times in 6,011 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyou View Post
    there sure was some serious inquiries and intent from LCFC, however it was primarily sparked from ARJ's sudden late season scoring burst that culminated in him winning the Golden Boot and certainly wasnt a longstanding interest to sign Ali as it was the case with BHA..!!
    i think that LCFC's sorta last minutes inquisitions for ARJ was primarily sparked by their intent to bargain-shop for a promising Mahrez replacement ..!! possibly even just to be nasty and trying to swoop in last minute to steal Ali from BHA ..!! at a very least they succeeded Running up the Transfer fee$ BHA had to pay AZ, in order to secure his transfer...!!
    in short
    there certainly was interest from LCFC but it never came across as a genuine intense desire to sign..!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    ]]

Amiens avoid relegation, as expected [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.