Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 540

+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 548 FirstFirst ... 40440490530538539540541542 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    As far as I remember JB himself said he chose Brighton over Leicester city mostly because in the former's case it was the coach who'd been wanting him for 4 years.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 589 Posts
    I think this was a good move for Brighton, I just don't know what this means for Jahanbakhsh...

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,622 Times in 2,164 Posts
    There will be a lot of rumours and former professionals etc giving their opinions in the press over the next few days and sadly due to ARJ being their record signing and Brighton having a poor season then he will be used as a scapegoat. I agree with some of you that it was reported that he was wanted by Hughton for a long time before he came and Hughton was the one who told the Brighton fans that they hadn’t seen the best of him yet.
    Hopefully the new guy who comes in has some sense to see that he is better than the player he was last season and gives him a chance but also Alireza has to prove himself to the new manager in training and in how he holds himself.
    As I said a while back it was interesting how these attacking players were brought from abroad and none of them were able to prove themselves and lacked confidence and there was a reason for it, which was Hughtons tactics.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,517 Times in 7,283 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    Graham Potter is the favorite by the Bookies to be the next manager.

Alireza + Saman union incoming?
    i suppose lack of Prem experience is the biggest knock against his possible appointment..!? and his relative obscurity ?? but from tactical and inspirational leadership perspective he could be an ideal candidate for BHA, outside the obvious list of Prem journey-men coaches who just swap teams every year in EPL/Championship, each with varying success rates..!

the swift dumping of Chris, hours after yet another pathetic, uninspiring and frankly embarrassing performance by BHA, this time with watchful eyes of the whole of country if not the world, may suggest either a knee jerk decision.. ? or more likely a calculated one with the possible replacement already identified to be lined up to take over asap with minimal waste of precious preparations for next season ..! besides; had CH been kept on, the recruitment folks in the club woulda struggled mightily in their attempts to attract any other attacking player to join their ranks for next season, witnessing what happened to the likes of Jahanbakhsh this year..!! hell even Samaan as you suggest here would told them to take a hike...!!

btw, saman ghodoos is precisely the ideal sorta of player that the club needs and actually are now well capable of attracting and affording with CH out of the picture..! a very stark possibility especially if Potter gets the position indeed..!!

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,454 Times in 2,724 Posts
    LOOOOOL Imagine Brighton fans reaction when Graham Potter brings another Iranian player in Saman Ghoddos to Brighton

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,622 Times in 2,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    LOOOOOL Imagine Brighton fans reaction when Graham Potter brings another Iranian player in Saman Ghoddos to Brighton
    If I had the time and knowledge in how to properly do it , would love to start that as a rumour on the Brighton forum, stick in Azmoun and Milad as well 😀

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,517 Times in 7,283 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    If I had the time and knowledge in how to properly do it , would love to start that as a rumour on the Brighton forum, stick in Azmoun and Milad as well 😀
    they wish..!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Im on it

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,825 Times in 5,416 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Interesting, because I always thought Hughton was the one who really wanted him.

Read an interview with ARJ's advisor a few days ago. Basically ARJ is killing it in training, but he's nervous or something and can't do it yet on the field.
    Advisor said 2nd season he'll turn int around.
    dont believe that non sense for a second - hughton LOVES JB. he was scouting him for a long time, he went to holland with him for a ceremony ffs what kind of manager would do that for a player they didn't want?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,431 Times in 2,067 Posts
    BHA will get relegated now - Championship-level players, not much money, problem with team spirit that even a nice-guy coach can't fix.

Hughton, despite his football, was doing a miracle keeping these guys above water. The promoted sides for next season (Canaries, Blades and likely LUFC) have better squads. Even though NCFC have less money than BHA, they have spent it very very well over the last 1-2 seasons.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.