Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 526

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 548 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5480

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    Interesting enough, Brighton were after Jansen when at AZ but he signed for Spurs.
    He’s still only 24 as well, wow, thought he was older than that.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Could anyone translate this article please

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
    I feel like he is sort of an outsider in the team. They barely pass to him. What do you expect from a team with 2 Israelis. I don't even know why Bloom went after him
    Nothing to do with the Israelis. I think the entire team decided to make ARJ look like shit cause his transfer made such a huge splash in their teeny tiny irrelevant, sad and pathetic club history. From the very get go, they tried to isolate him by either not giving him the ball or giving him impossible balls that are extremely hard to control just to make his first touch look like shit.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I disagree with this statement, outside of the top 6 there are teams like Wolves who with the backing behind them have shown themselves to be a very good team, Ruben Neves, Jimenez , Mourinho etc are all very good players.
    Leicester City a few years ago were champions and also got to CL quarter final, they are improving under Rodgers and have some very good young players like Maddison , Barnes, Chillwell etc
    If Everton can get it together then they too have a good team full of internationals, Lucas Digne, Siggurdson, Bernard, Richarlison are strong players.
    West Ham are another team who have some strong players and were unlucky with injuries. They have a good manager and were able to get Felipe Anderson from Leicester.
    I could go on, the strength is depth is much better than other leagues and they managed to get 4 teams in the semi finals of European competition.
    You make a compelling arguement my friend! I guess I was a bit emotional when I wrote this. Premier league is a fantastic league and this is coming from life long Liverpool supporter but I still think it's overrated. The difference between EPL and Laliga is very small. EPL is only better because the league as a whole has more money invested in it but I'm not a fan of the physical style of play in EPL. Laliga, Serie A, Bundesliga play a classier football. After all it is the beautiful game and it should't be played as physically as they play in England. In my experience watching less physical and more technical leagues is more fun then watching a bunch of aggressive men manhandle each other.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mistermo For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,597 Times in 5,404 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Could anyone translate this article please

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    google trans:
    Brighton does not give up Jahanbakhsh despite dramatic figures
    May 6, 20199:25 am

As top scorer of the Premier League, Alireza Jahanbakhsh joined Brighton & Hove Albion, but his first season in England became one to be forgotten quickly. However, the Iranian gets the confidence of his manager.
    He scored 21 times in the AZ shirt last season. It gave him a nice step to the Premier League and the bank account of the Alkmaarders was pretty bad. Brighton paid nearly twenty million euros to get Jahanbakhsh to the coastal town.
    Now that the season is almost over, the figures are a painful conclusion to a failed debut season. Jahanbakhsh played only three full games in the Premier League, did not score and did not deliver any assist.
    Just as in his last year at AZ, Jahanbakhsh is mainly used by Brighton as a flank player, but the Iranian-born attacker fails in the important areas. For example, the success rate of his dribbles at 25 percent is bizarre low and his accuracy in the fit cannot be compared with that of his time in the Premier League.
    The season of Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    League Basic place Change in Exchange Play minutes
    Premier League 11 7 8 955
    FA Cup 4 0 3 328
    League Cup 1 0 0 90
    Last Sunday, Jahanbakhsh got another chance in the basic line-up. During a visit to Arsenal, the former player of NEC and AZ caused a penalty early in the match. In the break, Jahanbakhsh was held in the dressing room and his match could once again be considered a failure.
    Manager Chris Hughton sympathizes with Jahanbakhsh, who this season did not always have the opportunity to work on his form and rhythm. 'You can say that many players who couldn't get used to their first season might have done if they had played more. But it is also difficult for me to monitor the balance between what is good for the team and what is good for the player. "
    Yet Hughton does not write off Jahanbakhsh. "I'm sure we'll see more of him in the coming season." Jahanbakhsh signed a contract with Brighton until mid-2023, which by now is certain to be enforced in the Premier League. For Jahanbakhsh a new chance awaits at the highest level in England, the question is whether the next season will succeed for the football player who became so popular in Nijmegen and Alkmaar.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    google trans:
    May 6, 20199:25 am

As top scorer of the Premier League, Alireza Jahanbakhsh joined Brighton & Hove Albion, but his first season in England became one to be forgotten quickly. However, the Iranian gets the confidence of his manager.
    He scored 21 times in the AZ shirt last season. It gave him a nice step to the Premier League and the bank account of the Alkmaarders was pretty bad. Brighton paid nearly twenty million euros to get Jahanbakhsh to the coastal town.
    Now that the season is almost over, the figures are a painful conclusion to a failed debut season. Jahanbakhsh played only three full games in the Premier League, did not score and did not deliver any assist.
    Just as in his last year at AZ, Jahanbakhsh is mainly used by Brighton as a flank player, but the Iranian-born attacker fails in the important areas. For example, the success rate of his dribbles at 25 percent is bizarre low and his accuracy in the fit cannot be compared with that of his time in the Premier League.
    The season of Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    League Basic place Change in Exchange Play minutes
    Premier League 11 7 8 955
    FA Cup 4 0 3 328
    League Cup 1 0 0 90
    Last Sunday, Jahanbakhsh got another chance in the basic line-up. During a visit to Arsenal, the former player of NEC and AZ caused a penalty early in the match. In the break, Jahanbakhsh was held in the dressing room and his match could once again be considered a failure.
    Manager Chris Hughton sympathizes with Jahanbakhsh, who this season did not always have the opportunity to work on his form and rhythm. 'You can say that many players who couldn't get used to their first season might have done if they had played more. But it is also difficult for me to monitor the balance between what is good for the team and what is good for the player. "
    Yet Hughton does not write off Jahanbakhsh. "I'm sure we'll see more of him in the coming season." Jahanbakhsh signed a contract with Brighton until mid-2023, which by now is certain to be enforced in the Premier League. For Jahanbakhsh a new chance awaits at the highest level in England, the question is whether the next season will succeed for the football player who became so popular in Nijmegen and Alkmaar.
    Its gonna be hilarious when all these Dumb English fans start worshipping him next season. I'll be here waiting patiently.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermo View Post
    You make a compelling arguement my friend! I guess I was a bit emotional when I wrote this. Premier league is a fantastic league and this is coming from life long Liverpool supporter but I still think it's overrated. The difference between EPL and Laliga is very small. EPL is only better because the league as a whole has more money invested in it but I'm not a fan of the physical style of play in EPL. Laliga, Serie A, Bundesliga play a classier football. After all it is the beautiful game and it should't be played as physically as they play in England. In my experience watching less physical and more technical leagues is more fun then watching a bunch of aggressive men manhandle each other.
    I understand 😀 I have got emotional on here too haha
    Whatever happens I am Brighton’s biggest fan on Sunday , hopefully they can get a point off Man City and help Liverpool win the league.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    By the way I have been looking at ARJ stats that are on his Wikipedia page. He seeks to struggle in his first season at his new club and then improves second season. It has happened at every club he has played for , for example in his first season at Alkmaar he only scored 3 goals in the league. This shows that he is a player who needs time to adapt and feel comfortable.
    Plus he has only played 18 times this season and only the full game 3 times, you can not make a decision on a player in such little games.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Who is TeamMelli on the Brighton forum? This guy's posts are embarrassing.

We need to stop making excuses for ARJ and just hope he comes good next season, as his record at previous clubs suggest. Don't judge all of Brighton's fans based on posts in their forum - forums are a very small group of people, and even in the forum he has his share of supporters. It's not his teammates fault, it's not the coaches fault, and it's not the fault of the system they play. He has a lot of expectation on his shoulders, he is being asked to play in a role he is not accustomed to, and he is playing in a much faster league where you have big, strong defenders and very little time on the ball. He needs to keep his head down, believe in himself and step it up a notch next season. We should admit he was not good this year but we should be hopeful he will turn it around.

By blaming everyone but him for his form and belittling Brighton and their fans we are just embarrassing ourselves and ARJ. Please stop it.
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CanadianEh For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,740 Times in 3,964 Posts
    you ppl have lost it with your conspiracy theories this one has to be the most comical one of them all
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 601

You do not have permission to view the list of names.