Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 522

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 548 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Hopefully he leaves to the Bundesliga, Wout weghorst his previous teammate already scored 14 goals and this guy was no way near Jahanbaksh quality

Brighton is just not the right team for him,
    Too much defending, I really hope he leaves this shit team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pejman-IL For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I'm not going to repeat what I've already said dozens of time. It's truly a shame.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas-r View Post
    I'm not going to repeat what I've already said dozens of time. It's truly a shame.
    Thank goodness

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mistermo For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,947 Times in 3,333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    I think you are on the wrong forum..
    Beeya peyda kardam. Boro hal kon bahashoon!! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Are you satisfied with JB overall performance with TM?

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,107 Times in 961 Posts
    Sometimes I think how some of you can bash jahanbaksh for all this.
    1 there is a mental side to this.. he's in a mental dip, doesnt have much confidence to actually go and challenge.. who is in fault? CH because he is the man to give confidence to a player and trust.. what CH hasn't done is give him confidence and allow him to attack.. but unfortunately not only don't they attack.. they go crazy when someone loses the ball after sitting in extreme defend for life for 90 minutes.. also they never attack through jahanbaksh his side... so that does tell me something.. that there is something wrong in the team and they are too divided.

I hope that jahanbaksh goes to another team but won't have many suitors since he hasn't been able to do much in this shit team.. and or CH gets his shot straight and gets a grip in the locker room because the shit show I saw yesterday there are people in the team that don't want him in the team.. I saw the game from min 25 and till the half time whistle he only had 3 passes played to him!! That's 20 minutes with o ly 3 passes played to him! March could play him I the box 3 times in this 20 minutes but chose to fuck up the opportunities. This team is short minded and ch is fucking it up more and more.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Brighton fans are blasting JB.

Him starting today has to be Chris saying to the chairman and recruitment team “look how terrible this guys is, you have to cut your losses and get me someone better for next year”
    He is just woeful.

It's not his fault he was signed for a stupidly high fee, he is just clearly not a Premier League footballer. Let's hope someone will take him for a few million and we get the chance to cut our losses in the summer.
    No, no, he HAS to go back to Holland.

That way I'll drive him myself, getting a week off work to spend in museums, clubs, coffee shops and observing women of dubious nature as a bonus. And I assume you get mileage, right?
    Lets hope that one of these Chinese super league teams come in for him. To me that is our best hope to recoup some of the money for him.
    We definitely looked better when we played ten proper outfielders in the second half. Season total: 0 goals. 0 assists. 0 chances created.
    He looked like he didn't know what he was meant to be doing. I've seen nothing about him this season to indicate he'll make a contribution next season. A massive disappointment, get rid.
    Fact is good players shine through no matter what the circumstances he is just not good enough. Looked good in the noddy Dutch league but not good enough to make the huge step up to the levels required in the premier league.

From what I have seen he would not be good enough for Spain or Germany either and after such a dismal season I can’t see any agents from those divisions knocking at his door.
    He’s getting criticism because, so far, he’s done virtually nothing to indicate why we paid £17m for him. No goals, no assists, no pace, no strength, poor control, doesn’t track back. I’ve been on the fence and prepared to give him time to settle in and prove himself, but it’s increasingly looking like he’s totally out of his depth. He was hooked yesterday after contributing nothing. Knockaert made an immediate difference.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,173 Times in 4,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Maybe Jahanbakhsh is just a bad umbre?
    Seriously doubt anyone on the Brighton team could do as good in Holland as JB did last season.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camran khan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    According to the Brighton fans, Jahanbakhsh had a fantastic pass that could have resulted in a goal in the beginning of the Arsenal game.

I could not find it in the highlights. Does anyone have a link to a video of it?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    According to the Brighton fans, Jahanbakhsh had a fantastic pass that could have resulted in a goal in the beginning of the Arsenal game.
    I could not find it in the highlights. Does anyone have a link to a video of it?
    ARJ failed to get anywhere near a Solly March cross in the first half, and when the ball fell at his feet in the penalty area he failed to get a shot off, both quarter chances at best. Other than that he had 17 touches, the best of which was fairly dispossessing Montreal (penalty incident). cf. Knockaert had 18 touches, but he had more space as Arsenal pushed forward and became neglectful.

Altogether good chances were about even, slightly favouring Brighton. That if the unfair penalty incident and Brighton having the superior defence made the result a fair one at best with a sitter missed by Gross after a master save by Leno. I don't think Arsenal played any worse than against Valencia; just came up against a better defence.

In the second half, Brighton looked fairly comfortable and only had reputations to fear.

Solly March finally arrived as a winger after a similarly dismal start as ARJ, coupled with far worse injuries and more serious competition for places. That is just the way it is. Football is a highly competitive game. Solly March success not entirely due to the Arsenal defence being a bit crappy.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forzatm View Post
    Brighton fans are blasting JB.
    Well, could you blame them? Unfortunately he hasn't been able to cope with EPL's physical game. Mind you, I don't think any of our players have the strength and the speed, required for EPL. The only person who was good enough was Dejagah but he was brought up in Germany.

Our players in general are rather more suitable in leagues where they can use their skills, like in Spain. Even an overall mediocre player but with great skills, like Masoud, can be relatively successful there.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.