Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019 - Page 503

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5479

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian Panther View Post
    It’s up to CH to get this sorted out , he has clearly sided with the players.
    Brighton could still get relegated , ARJ will be warming up the bench for a while until they sell him.
    Poor kid ... he needs all the support he can get.
    I think he got pretty unlucky with this team. They played so defensive and the style never suited him. I agree keep supporting guys and let's hope for the best !

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,147 Posts
    If he's genuinely fit and not even made the squad then I think it's fair to say it's unlikely he has much of a future here. Be very interested to see where he could go, I doubt Brighton would want to make a massive loss on the £17m so quickly so I imagine it may be a loan deal out to Bundesliga probably. Well, it was good to be excited about seeing an Iranian in the EPL, thank you for the memories, however brief and anticlimatic they were.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,713 Posts
    NBCSN commentator basically blames locadia and ARJ in part for BHAFC failures this year. Dutch players not up to EPL standards and this story has played out repeatedly.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,107 Times in 961 Posts
    Brighton was a shit club to begin with, alireza's managers should have known he won't fit in CH his tactics and plans.. he got sucked into this bullshit mafia thing. #alirezaout !!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I heard a rumour he picked up a minor injury.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 7,114 Posts
    well Andon wasnt none too pleased and threw a fit last match upon getting subbed too..!! and he is starting today along with murray ..!!
    so like a 2 striker and 1 winger..??
    guess, it could mean that CH clearly expected to be level on points with Cardiff and needing a Victory today to salvage EPL survival, hence the unusually attacking starting line-up today..but to completely exclude ARJ from even the bench..!! barring a knock in training, it suggest some funkey smelling shittt going down with Ali at BHA..!!

I think another favorable situation could be if BHA loose big today and fail to show anything promising in the next couple of games which are likely to be losses too, then perhaps CH would get the ax even if they survive relegation by pure luck and hopefully a more Positive manager would be brought in to build for next season..?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,985 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Andone is so Vahshi

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,282 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    If he's genuinely fit and not even made the squad then I think it's fair to say it's unlikely he has much of a future here. Be very interested to see where he could go, I doubt Brighton would want to make a massive loss on the £17m so quickly so I imagine it may be a loan deal out to Bundesliga probably. Well, it was good to be excited about seeing an Iranian in the EPL, thank you for the memories, however brief and anticlimatic they were.
    Good points, however, CH has done this before. Bissou, March, Izzy, Montoya and Bernardo all have gone from not making the match day squad to featuring the very next match. It's part of CH's rotation.

No doubt it's a bad sign, but I don't know if this speaks to JB's long term viability at BHA. After all, he did start a few days ago in an immense match and most thought he put in a good shift.

With that said, I am all for a loan to another club in Germany, Italy, Spain, or even France.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    New 1 bah 0

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,282 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Great goal by NUFC. Great chest by Rondon and classy finish by Ayoze.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.