No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is highly unlikely that Brighton would get a single point from the remaining 4 games, and also unlikely that Jahanbakhsh will get a goal or assist this season

Comment

Were there any attempts on net ? On or off target by Brighton?

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        It is highly unlikely that Brighton would get a single point from the remaining 4 games, and also unlikely that Jahanbakhsh will get a goal or assist this season
        Agree in both. But I think it’s more likely that ARJ score than BHA win

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Stephens useless long shot on target, Kayal speculative long shot that skimmed the bar and had beaten the keeper, and another one I heard on the radio when the stream went down, hard opportunity that fell awkwardly for Dunk. Woodwork had a good game for BHA as two Wolves attempts could conceivably have sneaked in. Deserved to be 0-0.

Davy Pröpper contributed absolutely nothing (literally)

Comment

Kayal long range shot off target by inches . Stephens long range on target not risky.

Izquierdo got in some damgerous positions but poor delivery/heavy touches got the ball stolen from him.

If I had to characterize the halves... the first half was basically a snoozefest. The entire second half was basically the first 15 minutes of Iran-Morocco where Iran was getting pinned down heavy

Comment

Wow just watched the highlights of the Brighton game and they were super lucky, Wolves could of had about 5 and a decent shout for a penalty. Spurs must be licking their lips at playing that defence.

Comment

After Newcastle's performance against t the saints today, I'm skeptical that Brighton can get a single point, let alone a win in their remaining games.

The only chance they have left is that Cardiff doesn't win a single game.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Kayal long range shot off target by inches . Stephens long range on target not risky.

Izquierdo got in some damgerous positions but poor delivery/heavy touches got the ball stolen from him.

If I had to characterize the halves... the first half was basically a snoozefest. The entire second half was basically the first 15 minutes of Iran-Morocco where Iran was getting pinned down heavy
                  Forgot that BHA could have got an own goal when March got into the Wolves penalty area.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    first off, its hard to imagine the bold with CH in charge still.?? and the current lot of CMs @ the club, regardless of Championship vs EPL opposition quality..!!
                    ARJ's style of play isnt particularly suited to mostly very direct, often kickNrush and highly aggressive/physical and in-your-face nature of Championship..!!
                    In general, He mostly thrives in Mostly attacking systems, especially so with QUALITY supporting cast around him..! he combines well enough with quality players around him and can sense defensive soft spots brilliantly and make very intelligent penetrating runs, has a good nose for goal and possess a tremendous outside shot on him, but only if given time and space to offload it ..!
                    his biggest problem as a player, especially as a winger is that his technical/dribbling skills are very limited and he lacks the fancy footwork required @ high-level leagues to unsettle his immediate marker and even fast enough of a pace to just speed-move past his man on the wing, in highly contentious leagues..!

in short, he doesnt cope well with aggressive/in your face defenders and either requires more space to operate than he'd likely to be afforded at EPL/Championship or at least require high quality CMs/AM/Sriker who are in-tune with his moves and able to do quick combinations and giveNgo to get him out of the jam and send him on his way forward to cause havoc in the final 3rd and to provide good service to the strikers, which he is more than capable of doing..!

to top it off, he is a bit injury-prone and there are way too many games played at championship with too little rest in between for a adequate recovery..!
                    high chance of running into many hackers , scrubs and dirty players on the fringe who are desperate to make it big or have their careers bust...!
                    frequently dreadful playing conditions and miserable weather..!
                    highly passionate/way too football-consumed English Fan-Base who are extremely impatient and highly critical/negative/ and often downright miserable folks/fans who cant wait for a chance to slate down/boo and get on the back of their players or @ a very least, off-load their pent up frustrations with often sarcastic and smart-ass remarks..!

ohm and most importantly from my own perspective Shittt TV coverage of Championship games and Streams availability for us folks living outside of UK..!
                    We played great football in the Championship under Hughton in 15/16 we came 3rd with 89 points and in 16/17 we came second with 93 points.

There's still a lot of coverage in the Championship. There's very regular live games on TV and 3pm kick offs live around the world too, which if we're doing well would feature us a lot. There's also an online subscription service thing I'm not fully clued in on and hope I don't need to be that lets you watch games live.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                      Soooo he went 90 min? Lolol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
                      Hahah was as surprised as you! you could clearly tell he wasn't fully fit as he wasn't going into any 50/50 challenges but worked for them!

Comment

Lets face it, that was a failure season fo JB, despite the club defensive system. He had enough start, except a very few matches, he looked very nervous in most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                          Dickhead ... I have been a member here since 2006 so why don’t you go and fuck yourself before talking shit ..
                          wow!!! that's an amazing achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                            Dickhead ... I have been a member here since 2006 so why don’t you go and fuck yourself before talking shit ..
                            Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                            wow!!! that's an amazing achievement.
                            Both of you please stop

Comment

A completely undeserved and lucky point for Brighton.
                              If JB had played like Izqueirdo did, the Brighton fans would shit all over him.
                              BHA fans have been surprisingly tolerant of the uninspiring ARJ from past experiences.

Possibly because there have been multiple problems, the main one being unable to score from open play this season. As Newcastle, Burnley, Leicester all play similar tactics, I put it down to the players. Izquierdo and Pascal Groß have been missing and the new signings have not been so good as replacements.

Home games

0-0 v Watford, played well but did not get the rub of the green
                              0-1 v Southampton; played against a better side on form
                              0-5 v Bournemouth, a truly dreadful performance
                              0-2 v Cardiff, unlucky to get Cardiff on a good day

Comment

I think we can expect JB to play today since this game really doesn't "matter" as much since Brighton's chances are so low and Brighton might try to attack a bit more. Probably lot of rotation, and then we will see the same team from Wolves against Newcastle to grind out another boring 0-0 or 1-0 from set piece.

Comment

Working...
                                X